Visit

~Tuesday, April 16th~

{Belle's POV}

Cole gently combed my hair with his fingers as I rested my head on his lap. We've been awake for about thirty minutes and all the boys are still sleeping. It's only ten in the morning so I'm not shocked the boys are still sleeping.

I think they stayed up later last night because Cole and I went to bed around ten. Niall didn't accidentally wake up me until a bit after one in the morning. I didn't mind because a second later I fell back to sleep.

"What are we doing today?" Cole asked, pulling a piece of my hair behind my ear. "The lads and I have an interview, then a photo shoot." Harry said, starting and ending his sentence with a yawn. I guess I didn't need to answer Cole myself.

"Do we have to come?" I asked Harry as he sat down on the end of the couch, picking up my legs in the process and placing them on his lap. He shook his head, looking down at me. "If you leave the hotel don't go far. Make sure to text us before you go anywhere." I nodded, flipping onto my back so I'm looking up at Cole.

"Where do you want to go?" He shrugged. I should've guess since he doesn't know about anything here. An idea struck me causing me to grin mischievously. "What?" Cole questioned slowly. I giggled, turning back on my side to face the television.

***

Each boy gave me a kiss on the cheek and a lecture about being safe before leaving the hotel room. I turned towards Cole giving him the devious smile I gave him before. "What? Stop looking at me like that!" I giggled, skipping towards my room to grab my converse.

"Get your shoes then let's go! I have some people I want you to meet!" I exclaimed, tugging my low cut converse on my feet. Cole gave me a confused look before putting on his black vans.

We walked down the empty streets of the town I've always disliked. I've never hated this town, but I strongly dislike it. "Where are we going Belle?" Cole questioned, slipping his aviators over his eyes.

For a day in April it's warm. Camo green shorts and a white v-neck was a good choice for today. Neat curls cascaded down my back ending an inch or two past my shoulder blades. I actually spent time to curl it instead of leaving them natural.

"Here." I stated, stopping in front of my old house. I'm not sure why I wanted to come here. Part of me wants to see if anyone has moved into where I lived, and the other half wants to see the Jeffersons. "Who's house is this?" Cole asked nervously. I'm not sure why he's nervous.

"It used to be my house. I was hoping to visit the people who live beneath us. Do you mind?" Cole smirked and nodded towards the house. I put a little skip on my step as I walked with Cole.

I knocked on the front door, trying to hide my mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness. "Coming!" Mrs. Jefferson's voice called out as her footsteps became closer.

When she opened the door a smile spread across her lips. Before I could say a word she wrapped her arms around me. She let go of me, eyed Cole up and down, looked back at me, then did an eyebrow dance. My cheeks blushed bright red as I furiously shook my head.

She nodded knowingly. All through this Cole stood there utterly confused. "It's a girl thing." He still seemed confused though. "Come in! Come in!" Mrs. Jefferson cheered, her smile never leaving her face.

We walked inside and through her door towards the dinning room. I've been down here many times so nothing here is new to me.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Martha Jefferson, and you are?" Cole chuckled, a little more relaxed now. "I'm Cole. It's nice to meet you."