New Friend

{Belle's POV}

What did he just say? Am I hearing things? Did my 'accident' ruin my hearing? No, right? He actually said 'We're adopting you'.

My eyes are probably as wide as the sun. I parted my lips to speak but nothing came out. This is...I don't even know how to describe this. I'm shocked, ecstatic, yet sad. If they adopt me I won't see Rose and Joseph in a long time, or ever again.

"Will I get to see Rose and Joseph again?" I asked with my voice cracking. Slowly I looked at their faces, all of them are widely smiling and nodding. Which caused me to smile. Ever since I met these boys personally a few hours ago I can't stop smiling.

"Of course you will! We're on tour right now and it has been paused at the moment but afterwards you can visit here or have they come whenever you want." Liam assured me while rubbing my back. I nodded while leaning my back against the couch with a big smile.

"Now what should we do?" Harry asked while leaning his head against Zayn's shoulder. Awe, Zarry moment. Oh my gosh I get to see more than just Zarry moments! Maybe Larry or Nious or Ziall or Lilo or Lirry or Niam. I'm dying on the inside right now! Without anyone noticing I took a picture of their Zarry moment and sent it to Rose saying

"ZARRY! I GET TO SEE THIS EVERY DAY NOW!"

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Let's have a movie marathon!" Louis cheered while bouncing in his spot. "Let's watch Finding Nemo!" Niall yelled causing me to flinch. Zayn noticed and shot me an apologetic look. Whenever someone yells I think of my mother yelling at me. And it's not fun. "No Toy Story!" Liam yelled in my other ear. I flinched again but no one noticed besides Zayn.

He stood up, picked me up bridal style, sat back down where he was recently sitting, and placed me on his lap. His arms wrapped around me as I cuddled into his chest. I haven't been in this position since my dad left. Whenever I was sad he would place me on my lap and softly sing Blackbird by The Beatles into my ear.

"I'll yell at them later." He cooed. I chuckled and rested my head against his chest. I watched as Liam and Niall continued to argue between Finding Nemo and Toy Story. "Lets watch The Notebook!" Harry yelled at them. I flinched again since he is now on my left. Zayn squeezed me a little to show he's here. "If you three could stop arguing you would've noticed you're scaring Belle!" Louis yelled and I flinched once again. This isn't as fun as I thought it would be so far. "Sorry Belle." The three that were arguing chorused. I nodded as if saying 'it's fine'. "Thanks Louis." He smiled at me and patted my arm.

"Belle why don't you pick." Harry offered. I felt five pairs of eyes turn towards me. Oh great attention. The one thing I love the most. That was sarcasm.

"Um...I don't know." I admitted sheepishly. I don't want to pick because if I do the other two might get mad at me. "What about Beauty and The Beast." Zayn added. I smiled and nodded.

As Louis moved the coffee table out of the way everyone got into comfortable positions. Niall and Liam each laid on one end of the couch, Harry laid on my left side, Zayn on my right side, and Louis on the other side of Harry. When the movie started I felt my phone vibrate in my hoodie pocket. I pulled it out and noticed it's from Rose.

"I'm so jealous! I hope u have fun with them! I'm really happy 4 u! Love u! Txt ya tomorrow!"

Zayn wrapped his arm over my shoulders and I snuggled into his chest. I can hear his steady heartbeat. "Zayn?" I whispered. He looked down at me and made an "Mmhm" noise. "Whose last name am I getting?" I asked. His mouth opened to speak but Louis chimed in saying "Tomlinson." He made sure not to yell for my sake, which I really appreciate. "Oh. Belle Styles sounds prettier." I joked earning a chuckle from Zayn and Louis to pout. "That's what I said." Harry said in a sing-song tone. At this point I decided to text Rose back.