Memories In Dreams Again

~Friday, April 28th~

{Belle's POV}

It happened again. This time I wasn't awake. I was sleep walking. I've never done that before, at least I don't think I have. All I can remember is waking up while standing in front of Erin's tree. This time there were more flowers. When I woke up the wind viciously whipped against me. Water pellets pounded like little bullets against my skin. I ran back again and did exactly what I did the night before.

I woke up in my bed shaking tremendously. I can't even move out of my bed because my body hurts to much. My teeth are chattering and I feel extremely nauseous. This can't be what the flu is like. Besides the spots where I feel pain it's all numb.

I can barely keep my eyes open. I snuggled into my blankets trying to conceal my warmth and fell back asleep.

"Daddy? Daddy?" I called out in my little girl voice. My seven-year-old self ran down the hallway. My feet padded against the wood as I called out for my father. "Daddy? Where are you?" The giggling and happiness in my voice stayed. I thought he was just playing hide-and-seek.

Finally I spotted him outside. He lifted suitcases into the trunk of his car, then boxes. "Daddy? Where are we going?" I asked excitedly thinking we were going on vacation. He looked back at me with guilt filled eyes. "We're not going anywhere. I'm leaving." The happiness became drowned out by worry. "When will you be coming back?" I asked, trying to blink the tears back. "I'm not."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead before climbing into his car. "Bye baby doll." Those were the last words he said before pulling out of the driveway. I ran after him, down the road, until I reached the corner of the street. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I yelled after him. "Daddy! Daddy come back! I love you daddy!"

"Belle! Boo wake up!" Slowly my eyes pealed open to reveal Louis staring at me with a worried expression. My cheeks felt wet from the salty tears that rolled down them. I lunged myself towards Louis and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's wrong babe? Did you have a bad dream?" Louis questions as he rubbed small circles in my back. Why do all of my memories have to come back in dreams?

"K-kind of." I stuttered, partly from my tears and the other part from shaking. It's uncontrolable now. All I can feel myself doing is shake. "C-can you p-promise me something L-Lou?" He nodded as I pulled myself away from him a little? "I-If you ever leave; can you g-give me a good r-reason?" I finally spit out as I tried to stop myself from shaking. But it's not working. I'm freezing, feel sick to my stomach, can't stop shaking, my body aches, and I'm still extremely tired.

The pain in Louis' eyes tore me away from how sick I feel. Tears filled his typical happy eyes as they turned a dark blue. "I'm never leaving you. Neither are the other lads. There is nothing or nobody that can tear us away from you." I nodded, burrying my face back into the crook of his neck.

"We need to get you downstairs now, okay?" Louis instructed as he pulled away from the hug. I nodded and tried to move, but I couldn't. My body hurts to much. Every muscle stings with pain, hugging Louis was hard enough. "I-I can't." He froze and stared at me. This time the tears didn't come because of the memory but because of fear. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? The flu can't be this rough, can it? "What do you mean you can't?" Louis didn't ask with furry but instead with worry.

"Everything h-hurts. I c-can barely move anything. I-I can't s-stop shaking." Somehow I managed to get those words out. I watched as Louis' face went completely pale in a matter of seconds. Quickly Louis scooped me up and ran down the stairs. What's going on? Why is he acting like this?

Sooner than I thought we reached the living room where everyone was sitting, being all calm and relaxed like usual. Once we stepped into the room all four of the boys heads turned towards us, including the two girls who slept over last night. "What's wr- Belle why are you shaking?" Niall asked, worry showing on all of his features. Any trace of tears from me disappeared and were replaced with terror. I still don't know what's going on, why Louis ran down here with me so quickly, or why I feel like this.

My body continued to shake and I can't stop it. I just want to crawl under my covers and hide from everything. I want to stay there until this all goes away and I'll be fine again. "Belle said she can barely move anything, she keeps shaking, stuttering, is really cold, and extremely pale." Louis explained. I'm pale? What sickness do I have? "We need to get her to the hospital. Lou you drive. I'll carry Belle." Zayn said as he took me from Louis' arms and carried me on his hip like Louis just did.

Everyone rushed out from the car, me still oblivious. The rain still poured down onto the ground. I covered my face by shoving it into Zayn's chest. It was stupid of me to go out in the rain. I should've known that I'd get sick.

***

This room smells just like the one when I woke up from my coma. It looks the same to. Grey, dull, boring. Everything you'd guess a hospital would look like. Many doctors and nurses rushed around me; stabbing needles into my arms to take blood, testing my temperature, and even hooked me up to a heart monitor. I kept asking questions like what they thought was wrong with me, but no one answered.

Eventually the tears started to spring into my eyes again. Not because of everyone ignoring me, but because I'm scared. Something must be seriously wrong. Finally the room cleared out, all through it the tears remained in my eyes.

"What's w-wrong with m-me?" I asked to no one in particular as everyone filed into the room. All of them shared looks, but no one answered. Liam sighed and sat down on the bed. "The doctors said it looks like hypothermia." I groaned and slammed my head against my pillow. Why the hell did I have to go out in the rain? "Did you go outside in the rain or something? They said it can be caused by that."

I sat back up and shifted uncomfortably in the hard hospital bed. "Y-yeah. I did." I said quietly. I dared myself to look around the room. Surprisingly I did. Now I regret it. Everyone has disapointed looks, except Izzie. She's standing there nervously biting her lip, she's the only one that knew.

Part of me said to tell everyone about the memorials. But they'd most likely think I'm crazy. I don't even know who made them. And it's killing me to figure it out. Someone made them. If it were someone I know they would've told me. So it must be a fan. Everyone knows about my past, except the abuse part. But saying it's a fan doesn't help narrow it down.