Paranoid

~Thursday, April 4th~

{Belle's POV}

Harry told me this morning he had a surprise for me. At first I was nervous, I still am. Ever since he approached me in the kitchen the other morning I've been keeping my distance. I know I might be overreacting but I rather be safe than sorry.

If he makes eye contact with me I look away. When he comes into the room I stay close to one of the other boys. Zayn tried talking to me about it but I told I didn't know what he's talking about. It's pretty obvious I'm avoiding Harry and talking about why I am.

But if you were in my situation you would of felt the same way. His eyes were dark and serious, which made me nervous because I've never seen him like that. His lips were pursed together in a straight line, not the slightest trace of a smile showing. The worst, and scariest, part was how he kept taking a step closer to me. Just like how my mother would.

She take step by step, keep a straight facial expression, and I'd take one back until I'd run out of space. That's how it happened when she first started abusing me. After a few times she got used to it and would hit me whenever she wanted.

"Belle, you ready?" Harry called from downstairs. "Yeah." I yelled back then sighed. I don't want to go. What if he starts to abuse me? What if he is bringing somewhere to abuse me where the boys won't figure out?

As I stepped off of the last step my nerves got even worse when I saw Harry. "C'mon lets go." He was about to place his hand on my back but I took a quick step forward to get out of his reach. I heard him sigh as I continued towards the door. Everyone noticed my sudden rudeness but I ignored them until I reached the door.

"No goodbye hug?" Niall asked, his bottom lip pushed out into a pout. I giggled then ran over to him and gave him a hug. After each boy got a hug I nervously took slow steps towards the door where Harry was waiting. He gave me a wide smile, revealing his dimples. I attempted to give him one back but instead it came out as a scared half smile making his go away.

Harry opened the car door of the passenger side for me politely while giving me a big grin. I sent back a short, not even three second, smile as I stepped in. Once Harry got into the drivers side of the car I became more nervous. I watched as he drove down the streets smiling and keeping his eyes glued on the road.

Please don't let me die. I know I said I wanted to die the other day but now I want to live and spend more time with the boys. Please.

I pleaded inside my head as we drove down the streets of London. I still haven't gotten to go sight seeing yet, maybe that's where Harry is bringing me. But once I saw we left the city of London I knew I was wrong.

"H-Harry where are we going?" I tried not to sound nervous but the stuttering gave me away. "Don't worry you'll like it. It's about three hours away." My eyes grew wide. Three hours? I'm going to be stuck in a car with him for three hours? He's definitely taking me somewhere far away to hurt me. I'm going to die. I haven't even gotten to say goodbye to Rose or Joseph yet. Nonchalantly I took my phone out and sent a group message text to Rose and Joseph.

"Remember how I've been avoiding Harry? Well now he's taking me to a surprise 3 hrs away. im gonna die. bye I love u guys."

Okay, so that might of been dramatic but it's probably true. There is a possibility of him hurting me. I put my phone back into my acid washed denim vest pocket and started to play with the hem of my white lace dress. I actually think these two match, adding cute girly clothing with a bit of punkish looks good together.

I leaned my head against the window as I watched the cars fly by. If we're on a highway then we can't be going somewhere deep in the woods where he can hurt me, right? "Belle, are you okay?" Harry asked, pulling my attention away from the cars. I nodded and turned the radio on hoping that will make him understand I don't want to talk. But once I turned it on Demi Lavato came on so I quickly changed the station.