Don't Understand

{Belle's POV}

Oh my God. He's not serious right? I'm not having this talk with them. I already know the basics of sex. I'm not going to explain it but I know. "Oh my God. Please let's not talk about this." I begged, making eye contact with Harry who looks very uncomfortable. This is going to be so awkward! Especially with five teenagers! They're just going to make jokes and make it worse.

Louis took out a condom and tossed it onto the coffee table. Cole stared at it as if it were going to kill him. I think because of how awkward this is that condom will kill me. "You guys know what that is right?" Louis questioned. We both slowly nodded afraid of what's coming next. "Well a guy puts that on his penis-" Niall started, sounding as awkward and uncomfortable as ever but I cut him off. "Please stop!"

They all shook their heads making me groan. This can't be happening. "We already know what sex is and what happens please stop." I continued to beg while pulling a pillow up to my face.

"You know? Tell us." Liam asked, sounding absolutely scared because I know what it's about. But now I have to say it. Shit. "When two people love each other, doesn't matter what sex," I added that last part for Cole's sake. "They have sex. It's all because of love, it's not when people are just horny." I stated satisfied with my answer. I didn't explain sex but hopefully they didn't catch that. "But you didn't say you know how to and the consequences." Harry stated a matter-o-factly. Fuck. I don't want to!

"A guy puts his 'thing' into a girls 'special part' and thrusts in and out. If you don't use a condom then you can get all of these diseases or pregnant. Guys use their holes in the behind and practically do the same thing. Girls I don't know what they do but they can't get pregnant." I forced all of that out of my mouth as fast as I could, not loving a minute of it. All the boys chuckled at my names for the privates. I don't like saying them, is that bad?

Harry collapsed onto an armchair beside him and let out a sigh of relief. I guess someone wasn't excited for this conversation. "Wait how do you know that?" Niall questioned, giving me a deadly fatherly look. I let out an awkward chuckle as I scratched the back of my neck. "Let's just say there are some serious smut fan fictions on this website called Wattpad. The worst are Larry ones." I admitted, practically saying I've read them. Harry and Louis blushed bright red.

I'm serious some fan fictions are disgusting. But besides the smut they're really good!

"Cole probably knows all of this because he's fifteen." I stated, nudging the frozen boy beside me. He looks so lost in thought that he doesn't even know what's going on around him. I stared at him with a worried look, not sure what he's thinking about. "Are you okay?" Finally he turned towards me at the sound of my voice. His eyes filled with tears as he took heavy breaths.

My heart stopped at the sight of him upset. But why is he? I grabbed his hand, excusing us, then walking into the room he's staying in. We sat down on the bed and almost let instantly he broke into tears. I pulled him into my arms attempting to comfort the upset boy.

"Sh. It's okay. I'm here for you." I coo'd softly into his ear. Cole nuzzled into the crook of my neck letting the warm tears hit my skin. I'm still confused on why he's crying.

Then it hit me.

He's crying because the boys were giving us 'the talk'. That's something your parents do, not your friends guardians. "It's okay Cole. I understand. You don't need to explain." Just by those sentences he shot back from my arms. Anger covered his once upset features. Now I'm really confused, but mostly scared.

"No you don't understand! You don't get that my own parents don't want me anymore! They haven't even given me 'the talk'! I didn't want to be like this! Now they hate me! You don't understand that they don't care about me! That nobody cares about me!" Cole almost shouted, making me literally shake with fear. I heard pounding of feet coming towards the door then stopping. It never opened.