Keeps Getting Better

Author's Note

Sorry I didn't update this! I thought I did but it didn't! I'm so freaking sorry! I'm going to update again today! I'm so sorry!

{Belle's POV}

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the car slowly escalade up the tracks.

'You can do this. It's just a ride. You'll be fine. It's all going to be okay. It's just a carnival ride. Nobody ever gets hurt on these. Everything is perfectly fine.'

That was my attempt to persuade myself that I'll be okay. I should believe myself, but I don't. It's the stupid nerves. I hate you nerves.

I clutched onto the bars not even sure what I'm trying to do. Everyone does this in the movies so I thought I'd try. It's not helping! I'm going to die! I'm going to die!

Niall broke out laughing beside me causing my eyes to pop open and stare at him. Is he freaking kidding me? He's laughing at me! What did I do that's so funny? I'm scared! That's not funny!

"You- you- said you're going t-to die." He spoke between bursts of laughter. I gave him a dirty glare before my expression turned into confusion. When did I say that? I was thinking it but didn't say it. Oh I must've-

My thoughts got cut off by us dropping down the hill of the roller-coaster. I gasped, my eyes widening but no screams came out. Instead I heard a high pitched scream coming from Louis. Niall'a laughter caught back on and I joined in.

Then the shock hit me as my ponytail whipped behind my head. My heartbeat picked up and my body started to feel numb. Wind forcefully pushed against my face making my eyes dry. Screams of excitement filled my ears but none left my lips. I'm too scared to enjoy this.

The car quickly turned to the left causing everyone to jerk to their right. A rush started to form in the pit of my stomach. Not a sick one, but one where I'm getting a bit excited. As the ride continued on all the nerves went away and I was chuckling in excitement with Niall.

As we walked off the ride my legs felt shaky from stepping on the stable ground after being on that ride. My legs literally feel like jelly. It seems like Harry feels exactly like me because he's walking the same, but he's also holding his stomach like he's going to be sick.

Shit.

Hell no.

I'm not going near him if he barfs. I just can't. The stuff disgusts me and freaks me out. I can't look at it, hear it in the process of coming out of someone, or smell it. But it's not like I can run away when it happens.

'Dear lord please let Harry feel okay.'

His face even looks extra pale and even a little green. Maybe the heat is adding onto it. Maybe he needs something to eat, or a drink. He could be dehydrated.

I gave him a sympathetic look as Michael placed his hand on Harry's back. They started talking quietly making me not able to hear him. Harry gave Michael a small nod before they walked off in the direction of a bathroom. Michael spoke to Calum before they left saying "Harry isn't feel very well. He'll be okay."

Fuck. If he gets sick I will act like normal. I'm not going to freak out. If I can go on a roller-coaster I can deal with someone who is sick. I'm totally overreacting over someone being sick. Everything is fine.

"Now what do you want to do?" I asked Louis, trying to distract myself from what is going on. He looked around, squinting his eyes to find something that interested him. Finally he spotted it causing a smile to form on his lips. "Let's go play a game!" Instead of grabbing my hand he picked me up and placed me on his shoulders.

It feels like one of those moments when the father carries his daughter on his shoulders. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as we made our way towards the booths. "Are you having fun yet?" Louis questioned. The sun beat down on my skin causing me to heat up. A giggle left my lips as I said a small yes.

We've only been here for a little while, like ten minutes, and I'm already having so much fun. To be truthful, I really had fun on the roller-coaster. Maybe I'll ask to go on it again later.

We stopped in front of a booth with a man who didn't look very happy working here. On the back wall it had many balloons and the two side walls are covered with stuffed animals. Louis gently took me off his shoulders and placed me to his right. The man gave us a dirty look before scoffing and leaning against wall.

"How can I help ya?" The man's spoke dimly, not sounding like he cares at all. I moved a little closer to Louis, kind of afraid of the man. His clothes are stained and as he coughed I could tell he smokes. It's one of those nasty and wet sounding coughs. I shouldn't judge the man, but I can't help it. He looks so- so creepy.

Louis placed his hand on my back feeling my nervousness. "We want to play. Three darts for five pounds." Louis stated, trying to sound happy but I can still hear the anger that was mixed in. I watch as Louis slapped the money onto the table.

Both of them made eye contact. The man looks furious along with Louis. Louis is probably mad since the guy was rude but I don't understand the man's problem. Then I heard him say it. "It's these kids fault I'm stuck working on a hot weekday. I should be home." He grumbled under his breath as he handed Louis the darts.

The boys caught up by now and noticed Louis' frustration. For a mere moment I thought Louis was going to shoot the darts at the carney man. "Just shoot three balloons, you win a prize, and yeah yeah yeah." The man mumbled, walking back towards the left side of the booth. "What's his problem?" Zayn asked no one in particular.

"He's grumpy because he had to work today." I stated quietly, feeling the guilt build up in my stomach. It's not our fault is it? There might be other people here. Wait, no. Niall said they rented out the park just for us. No one else is here and so it must've been closed today. So it's probably our fault. "Well who cares if he's mad. It's for your birthday and we're gonna celebrate no matter what." Liam stated a matter-o-factly. I giggled as I watched Louis pop three balloons.

The carney man huffed as Louis said "The bear." A smile spread across Louis' lips as the grouchy man handed him a medium sized purple teddy bear. "Here you go boo." I shook my head at Louis' offer. He won it, he keeps it. "You won it, I can't keep it." Louis sighed then turned towards Liam.

"Li, will you take the teddy bear?" Louis asked completely serious, a pout forming with his bottom lip. Laughter escaped Liam's lips as he cuddled the bear against his chest. Everyone joined in on his laughter as we walked to the next booth.

Standing there was Harry and Michael waiting for us. Harry doesn't look bad anymore. His color is back, a smile rests on his lips, and he doesn't look like he's going to puke anymore. Today just keeps getting better.

***

Exhaustion tried to take over my body as I walked up the stair of the house. "Too many stairs." I whined under my breath. Everybody else dropped off at their own rooms after saying good night and giving me a kiss on the head. The 5SOS boys went back to their place after we left the amusement park.

Today was a long day. Now I'm ready to lay in my comfy bed and sleep. There's no way I'm not sleeping in tomorrow.

Once I reached my room I instantly put on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. The air conditioning made me a bit cold but my comforter will take care of that. I ran over to my bed with the last of my energy and flopped down on it.

I crawled under the blanket and fixed the canopy so it surrounded my bed. God, I'm really lucky to have these boys. Right now I could be back in America having a shitty life. But instead I'm living in a huge house, in ENGLAND of all places, and have five boys that love me. With that positive thought I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.