Smile

Author's Note

There was a comment on the last chapter on Scott's death that made me start thinking. It said using the bombing was kind of disrespectful, and it was. I didn't think of that at all. If it really upsets someone please tell me and I will re-write his death. Don't be afraid to tell me. You can comment on this chapter or PM me, it doesn't matter.

Now I'd like to tell you my game plan that I have for this story right now. I'm going to try and right more point of views from the boys. I'm going to try and add the boys 'girlfriends' in more too, just not this chapter because if the pop out of nowhere that'd be weird. There will also be much more drama and such. Just wait.

So here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

{Louis' POV}

"I love you too dad." That one sentence has been on repeat in my mind ever since it left Belle's lips. Because of that a smile has been glued to my face.

Belle saying 'I love you' to me or one of the lads is one thing, but calling me dad. That felt like I just won a gold medal in the Olympics.

I, along with the lads, have no clue what happened to Belle's dad. All we know is that her parents got divorced and her mum got custody of Belle and Scott. He could've been just as bad as Belle's mum or he could've been a really nice guy. But asking Belle what happened to him is on the list of questions not to ask.

Like, why didn't she tell us her mum was abusing her?

That's the one question that has been racking my brain ever since we saw her lying on the floor of her old bathroom passed out. Every day I want to ask why she didn't tell us, but I can't.

I don't want to upset her anymore then she already is over Scott's death. As she packed her things earlier she didn't seem very happy. The only part she was excited about was that she gets to see her old friends, that's it.

Cole is actually on the plane with us so that made her smile a bit bigger. I was shocked his parents didn't mind him missing school. I understand the part where he doesn't want to go to school because he gets bullied, but when we talked to his parents it confused me.

Belle, Zayn, and I went over to his house to pick him up an hour and a half before the flight. We walked inside to be greeted by his parents. The house was nice, a bit to vintage for my likings but I lived.

His parents didn't seem to care that he was living. They didn't even hug him goodbye, give him a kiss, or shed one tear. My mum cries every time I leave. That worried me a bit, and Cole didn't look to happy that his parents didn't seem to care.

Once we all got to the airport the lads and I apologised to him making sure he was okay with being around us. He said it was perfectly fine and that he wasn't mad. That made me so much more relieved.

"Lou can you stop smiling? It's creeping me out." Harry asked as he plopped down in the seat of the airplane beside me. I had to bite my lip to try and stop smiling but I couldn't stop.

"I can't." I admitted with a small chuckle. Harry rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his chair. "Is it because Belle called you dad?" Harry questioned with a smirk playing on his lips. I nodded excitedly, my smile widening. I probably look like the joker right now.

I'm completely serious my smile hasn't faded in the last eight hours. After Belle's, what would you call it, moment we started packing. Two hours later we boarded the plane with Cole accompanying us. Now we've been on the plane for six hours, two more and then we land.

We boarder at 18:35 and will land at 2:35 in the morning. But at 2:35 in England it's only 21:35 so I won't be that tired. None of us will, especially Zayn since he's been for the entire ride.