Four Princes and A Peasant

{Harry's POV}

Did she think I was going to hit her? I would never hit Belle. I would never even hit a girl.

The terror in her eyes shattered my heart. When she screamed Zayn's name I stopped thinking. All I could do was pick up her hand and look at it. The worst part was watching her.

The sound of the glass breaking woke me up. But it didn't wake up Natalie so I tried going back to sleep, thinking it was just the thunder.

But once another crash of thunder hit I knew it wasn't that. They sounded completely different.

I got out of bed, threw a shirt on, grabbed the skateboard from under my bed, then walked out into the hall. No one was out here. I held the skateboard up near my head, ready to hit someone as I searched the house.

Nobody. I thought I was overreacting, but when I walked past Belle's room I heard noises.

I cracked the door open to see Belle's bed empty. Instantly I panicked but when I took a step inside I saw her in the bathroom.

She sat with her back against the tub looking at her hand. As I looked closer I noticed it was bleeding.

"1...2...3...4." She whispered before thunderstruck again. I didn't know what to do. My arms lowered so the skateboard was resting by my side. The only thing I could do was observe.

I watched as she continued to count and stare at her bleeding hand.

After a while she stood up, cleaned her hand, then went back into bed. She kept counted until she feel asleep.

Once she fell asleep I walked over to bed, placed a kiss on her forehead, then another on her hand and walked away.

I wasn't sure why she did that though. And I was scared to know until she told me. Maybe the way I approached her when I asked was the wrong way. But I got the answer. My response was bad though.

Telling her those people are jealous, was true, but it wasn't what I should've told her. I should've said not to listen to them, what they say is bull shit, that everything they say is a lie. But somehow they managed to figure out about her suicide attempt. Ugh, I hate that word. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

The question that spins around in my head is how. The only people that knew were me, the boys, Joseph, Rose and a few people that work for us. None of us or Joseph and Rose told anyone. So it must've gotten out somehow.

I sat with my back against the cupboards and ran my fingers through me hair. All the boys stood there shocked. From a girl like Belle I never would've guessed she could yell like that. I wish my mum were here. She'd know what to do.

"What are we supposed to do?" Niall asked while taking a seat next to me. No one answered. I would've expected Louis or Zayn to do something by now since they have little sisters, but they did the same as the rest of us. Just stare into space.

"One of us should talk to her, right?" Liam asked, for once unsure of what to do. He always knows what to do. But no one answered. "Let me ring my mum." I stated as I took my mobile out if my pocket. It rang four times until she answered.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi mum. I need your help."

"Sure. With what?"

How do I say this? Our daughter/sister broke a mirror because the hate got to her head and I messed up on how to calm her down. No.

"Belle is really upset because of the hate and I told her they're just jealous but it didn't help. She said-"