Alexandria frowned, Vic was always clever, being able to dive deeper into situations than necessary at times. But he did, he always did this sort of thing, it was why she listened to what he said all the time, he was like her conscious. If her conscious was a smart-ass prat with glorious hair, Vic would always state. "No, I didn't hide anything," Alexandria stammered. Vic grinned triumphantly.

"I figured you did."

"I was scared alright? What I remember isn't for everyone and I didn't want you to see everything," Alexandria stammered as she pulled her knees under her chin.

"Were there worse of Fred?" Alexandria simply nodded her head, Vic sighed and pulled her into a hug, "just relax for a bit, old Vic will fix everything like always."

Alexandria nodded against his chest before he stood to leave, he ran to the kitchen and sat beside Bill as Fleur finished filling a teapot. An idea slowly forming in his mind.

"Obliviate....that spell...it gets rid of everything you don't want the person in question to remember correct?" Vic asked as everyone looked at him questionably.

"You aren't deleting me from her memories," Fred growled lowly.

"That's not what I'm getting at," Vic rolled his eyes, "she held back earlier. She still has memories of what they did to her. If we could just get rid of those, I believe she'll have very little to no nightmares. Her mind has to be overwhelmed while trying to still comprehend what's real or fake."

"There is a chance we can help her if we were to get rid of those....but we don't know how far these fakes go," George spoke slowly as he thought more about it.

"Or she could just become even more traumatized," Fred muttered. "That's a difficult spell alone, but we have to know exactly what we're getting rid of, one slip and everything goes to hell."

"Victor...that's a major problem-" Bill began but Vic held up a hand.

"I know and I wouldn't be suggesting it if it weren't needed, you heard those screams too. It sounded like someone was torturing her, I can't stand by and let her go through those horrid memories a second longer," Vic said, his chest slightly puffing out.

It was silent as everyone looked at each other, slowly deciding what had to be done. "I'll bring it up to Kingsley tomorrow," Bill nodded, "for now let's just get some sleep."

"I'll take the tea up to Lexi," Fred offered before holding out his hands for the small cup.

Everyone shared a look as Fleur handed over the small cup with a knowing smile, they began to move up the stairs, Fred paused in front of Alexandria's door, gently opening it to find Alexandria in a ball on the bed. Alexandria visibly flinching when Fred stepped inside.

"Ah, I see we're back to square one then," Fred mused as he tried to joke as his heart clenched painfully in his chest.

Alexandria looked at her hands, she was gripping the small box Fred had gifted to her earlier, "I'm sorry, Freddie. I just.....this is extremely overwhelming for me, I still have fake memories swirling in my head along with the memories you showed me....I just...I'm sorry."

Fred stepped closer, holding out the tea which Alexandria gladly took. "I'm sorry they traumatized you this drastically, Lexi," Fred motioned to the bed. Hoping she would let him sit, she pulled her legs into her chest with a small nod and Fred sat beside her. Their knees touching gently.

"What better way to break someone's spirits and get them to join you than fucking with their memories?" Alexandria tried to make a joke but frowned, gazing at her feet.