Chapter 2

I slowly walked down to the lobby and sat on the couch. Cassie, Juan, Mom, and Dad all stared at me from top to bottom. My dad was the first one to open his mouth.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He spat. I just smiled and looked down. I was wearing a pair of sweats, and a crop top with no undershirt. To top it off I was wearing no makeup and my curls were up in a ponytail.

It may not sound that bad, but lemme compare it to what my sister is wearing. She's wearing a lavender suit with a violet tanktop on the bottom and a knee length skirt. Oh and she has her hair up in a bun, with loads of make up on. To top it off 4 inch high heels. My mom is wearing a knees length dress with heels and hair up in a bun.

"Its my at home clothes, I always wear this on sundays" I said turning on the tv and putting my feet on the coffee table. My dad angrily turned off the tv and pushed my feet off the table.

"Go get dressed!" He yelled. I looked at my phone and then heard the doorbell ring.

"Thats for me!" I yelled and ran over to the door. My dad can't kick four of us out of the house in front of his precious guests. I'd like to see him try.

"Hey guys!" I yelled opening the door. I motioned my friends inside and just when I was about to shut the door I saw a nice looking car come up in our drive way. I just ignored them and headed to the living room where my friends were.

"No offense but what are you girls doing here?" My dad asked, trying to smile.

"You said I could have friends over" I said calmly. Then I heard the doorbell again.

"I'll get it" I smirked at my dad.

"No! I'll get it" He said and ran towards the door. I just love making him mad. I ran after him and soon we were both pushing each other to get to the door. When we were like 10 steps away I pushed him so hard that he fell face first on the floor. I was going to help him up, but eh, those idiots might brake the doorbell. They literally can't wait. They kept ringing it until I opened.

"Finally!" Louis blurted out. This may surprise you, but I do know their names and...thats it. I'm not really a fan so yeah.

"You don't look like a Jose Rodriguez to me" Harry said awkwardly looking at me.

"No one by that name lives here" I said.

"Oh, sorry wrong house. Sorry for wasting your time" Liam said and turned to walk away.

"Wait! I'm Jose Rodriguez and this is my stubborn, rude, ignorant, lying, evil, possessed, maid Sandra" He smirked at me.

"You know I would so cuss you out if you weren't my-"

"Boss?" He cut me off. Alright time to step up my game. The only person who can put him in his place is mom.

"MOM!" I yelled. Then I stood there with my arms crossed, smirking at him.

"I thought you were the maid?" Niall asked confused.

"I'm his daughter" I spat not taking my gaze off of my dad. He didn't keep his gaze of of me either. It was like our own little i'ma kill you stare off.

"Whats going on this time?" My mom yelled coming up to me and dad.

"Hi, i'm Irene Rodriguez" She said shaking the boys hands, then she turned to us.

"He called me a maid" I told mom.

"She disrespected me" My dad said

"Dad was the one who ran over the bunny!" I yelled. Yea its true, when I was looking at the security camera I saw my dad run over the bunny in the driveway then put him on the road where it got run over like 2 more times. Poor little bunny.