Chapter 16- He is stalking me!

Start from the beginning

-Jordan

I crumbled the note and gritted my teeth. That fucking bastard is not getting away with this. I went inside and called Officer Ramirez.

"Hello James any problems.?"

" one How soon can you come down here?"

"Uh i'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Where can i get a gun?"

"Uh James we'll talk when i get there."

"Hurry" i hung up and went over to Kiona as she rocked Díanna back to sleep. "I called Officer Ramirez" i handed her the phone when she put Díanna in the crib. "Call your parents now" she nodded and walked upstairs dialing a number. I stared intently at the shattered glass on the floor. Hmmm okay so he has to be watching us. If he had enough time to jump the fence break the glass and leave the note in plain site he can't be far. I walked outside the door and stared at the house on the other side of the fence. Noone lives there...so he must be...watching from that house. I looked at all of the winfows that face Ki's place. There was one downstairs and two upstairs. The thing that got to me was how in one of the upstairs windows....the light was on.

"Kiona!" i shouted. She came running downstairs half dressed. She wore her jeans and bra. I would have chuckled but its not the time. "I'll be right back stay here with the twins and here" i handed her the bat that i had earlier.

"what! James get back here!" she shouted as i walked to the fence in the backyard. I turned towards her and pointed at the house.

"Go inside" she hesitated but did as told Killer following her in. "Good dog" i mumbled to myself. I pulled myself over the fence and landed on the dirt. There were shoe prints leading from the house here and here to the house. I walked along the fence to the house. The backdoor was cracked open. I opened it quietly and walked in. I looked around someone was definitly in here. The air was warm and smelt of cigarette's. I walked into the kitchen and opened the drawers quietly. I finally pulled open the knife drawer. I must've pulled to hard or to far because the whole drawer and the knives fell onto the floor. I quickly grabbed the biggest and most sharpest one. I then hid myself in the kithen pantry. I heard footsteps and a shadow appeared on the ground.

"What. The. Fuck" i heard a cold toned voice say. The figured moved closer towards the pantry makin me cluth the knife tighter. It walked to the backdoor and shut it. "Someones here" he mumbled. I knew who it was right then and there. Jordan, that bastard. I could'nt do anything to him Officer Ramirez is on his way. Crap i should've thought of that. Jordan disappeared into the hall. I silently opened the pantry door and slipped outside. And jogged to the fence and hopped over. I saw Officer Ramirez and about 5-6 other officers and they were either talking to Ki or looking around the kitchen and backyard.

"Sir stay where you are!" one shouted at me pointing his hand gun right at me.

"Mathews stand down that's James the kid i was telling you about!" Officer Ramirez shouted at the guy. He nodded his head at me and put the gun down.

"Don't ever call me a kid again" i said to Officer Ramirez walking over to him.

"Yea so what happened?"

"Jordan...i know exactly where he is can i see that?" i grabbed his gun from his belt.

"You be careful with that boy" Mathews scoffed at me walking in. I had the urge to just-...nevermind.

"So can i shoot his ass or what?" i asked them ready to open fire on Jordan.

"He's watching us at this moment...not the time. Plus" he snatched the gun from me. "This isn't a job for you James. Ki this is Amber Clark. The social worker i was telling you about." They said hi to eachother and walked off talking about kids.

"When do you guys get this-" i started before the front door swung open.

"Where's my baby!" i heard Mrs.King yell. She came in setting her purse on the counter. Kiona came downstairs and hugged her tightly. "Your father could'nt come because of his asswhole of a boss." she looked at Officer Ramirez. "Officer"

"Ma'am." he went over to his other Officers. They were all talking,pointing to things,nodding their heads and then they all walked towards the house. "Were gonna get him you get Kiona the twins and mrs.king. Officer Mathews will take you guys down to the station. You wont be there long just until we get Jordan." i nodded my head and went upstairs Kiona her mom and Amber all talking.

"Guys we gotta go" i said pushing the stroller towards the twins' cribs.

"what?" Mrs.king asked standing up.

"Just go down to the front." they all did as said except Ki. Of course. "Help me with the twins" she helped me put them in the stroller and strap them in. She grabbed a bag that had the baby stuff In it then we went down stairs. We got into her car Amber in hers. We followed Mathews to the station and then got out. Ki strolled the twins inside followed by Mrs.King and Amber. I stayed in and pulled out. Mathews came over to the drivers side. I rolled down the window.

"Where the hell you think you goin'?"

"Im going back"

"No can do lil boy come on out that car" i rolled the window back up. Im really going to regret this but i gotta do it i want to see this kid die. Cruel right? But hey he tried killing me,the twins and my bae? Hell no plus he already killed...lily. I sped off down the road back towards the house opposit of Ki's. I parked a few houses down and walked to the house.

"James?" i turned and saw Officer Ramirez sitting in his squad car. He motioned for me to get in and i did "You ki- man. Are very hard headed"

"I wanna see this" i mumbled.

"Well then sit tight." he sighed when about 3 officers knocked down the houses door. I had'nt noticed until now that there were lots of people on the outside of the yellow police tape. About 3 csquad cars on each side of the road blocking off entrance. People aligned behind cars there guns pointed at the house. I heard officers yelling from inside the house. I sighed and slouched back in the seat. This should be an interesting hour.