Chapter 10-I miss him so much.

Remember peopls anything you might be familiar with or whatever its FICTIOn as in FAKE NOt rEAL MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :D

{*^~_......._~^*••*^~_......._~^*}{*^~_......._~^*••*^~_......._~^*}{*^~_......._~^*••*^~_......._~^*}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom is the devil. Even though everything is over with Jordan she still made us move. We live in a pretty nice place 4 bedrooms 3 bath kitchen main room living room. Tommorow she's making us start school at A. Philip Randolph Campus High School . Its a decent looking school and i geuss i can live....me and James only talked to eachother 3 times before i left for new york when i landed and at 4. I cant sleep....maybe i hould call James...

"Hey" he said in a tired yet happy voice.

"hey....i can't sleep..." i told him honestly

"Niether can i....So hows it going up there?"

"Good...i geuss...im starting school tommorow.....i hope my teachers are nice...im not making any friends..well i'll try not to i geuss its not the same without you around" i felt my eye's become watery.

"well its not the same without you im getting calls from people at school they all ask what happen to you i just say you'l be back next year....if you cant go to school down here next year then i'll go to a college up there..."

"i will be back and...your to sweet" i chuckled. "i hope i can come back....a year is 12 frickin' months the twins are still asleep.... Long flight" i sighed.

"I actually miss it when they cried...and when i picked them up they stopped but cried louder with you...." he chuckled

"yea whatever says mr.daddy get sick of seeing throw up."

"aye aye aye i never got sick i said it just looks sick see looks not feel looks sick....."

"yea yea yea.... I miss my car..."

" i bet you do...just buy a newer version or buy a nice car and use the rest of the money to make it..sexy" he chuckled. " uh Aye Ki i'll have to call you before i leave for school kay? " i sighed

"okay...bye James love you"

"love you too Ki." he then hung up. I plopped my head back on the pillow and staired at the cieling. I really need to get some sleep..i dont want bags under my eye's on the first day of my new high. I turned on my side and minutes later dozed off.

{*^~_......._~^*••*^~_......._~^*}

"Kiona honey? Wake up sweety...Kiona?" i turned over and saw my mom in her robe. I rolled my eye's and turned back over. "Your going to be late....school starts in..." she looked at my alarm clock "you only have an hour and 10 minutes now get dressed" she yelled walking out of my room and slamming the door.

I sat up on the side of my bed... What to wear. I geuss i'll go for anything. I slipped on my Grey cami tank and some grey and black gym shorts. I brushed out my hair after i took a nice cold shower to wake me up. I put on my black hoodie and some Jordan slides with black ankle socks. Ugh Jordan.

I put my ipod touch in the pockets of my hoodie and put on some headphones. My mom will not be happy....perfect. I went doenstairs and saw my brother sitting on the couch looking at the tv. He looked at me and chuckled he knew what i was doing.

"Where is your sister-" my mom started to say walking in but stopped when she saw me. "what are you wearing!" she gasped.

"Clothes? What else?" me and Jake chuckled at the same time.