Chapter 16- He is stalking me!

Start from the beginning

"What-what are you talking about?" i looked down at my bed clothes.

"I mean come on maybe instead of that tank top you could walk bare naked."

"Jordan where are you?"

"The house is very nice. And your dog...he would make a nice stuffed pet...Killer...not a nice name"

"What is your sick game" i felt myself almost throw up i was so scared.

"My game? Well i don't know. But i see James' game. He is just using you like a piece of meat. When the twins are older he's going to take them from you...leave you alone..dead inside. I don't want my baby to feel dead...i love you"

"Jordan shutup!"

"And the twins...so beautiful. When they grow up they'll hve your figure. I'll make sure i keep their innocence for myself"

"Jordan i swear if you dont-"

"Swearing now? Shame you were such a good girl....until you met James 4 years ago....shame right? I miss the Ki who would come over and play in my bed with me."

"Jordan shut the fuc-"

"Im not finished. I want to tell you about my visit here. Rosey...delectable...dilicious. I would give her a pounding if i didn't want you so badly. And i see Jake is in college now...he was supposed to be here for you but he's not and next year niether will James. Oh yes i forgot. Its rude to talk about people on the phone and they're not around i'll have to chat with Officer Ramirez" he hung up.

I ran downstairs to James sitting in a chair watching the twins babble and mess with eachother. I ran over to him crying. "Ki...shhh whats wrong?" he looked me in the eye's.

"James he's stalking me! He knows everything i think he's here by us..." i mumbled.

"What?!?" he almost yelled.

"He has my number my facebook he-he knows almost everything. Rosey,Jake,you me the twins Officer Ramirez. What will we do? If i tell my parents they'll make us move. We have to do something."

"All i want to do is kill his ass on the spot" James mumbled.

"I wish...i really do" i looked at the twins. I got up from James' lap and qalked to the front door. I peeked through the peep hole and saw the streets empty. That's new. I opened the door and stepped outside the cold breeze ruffling up my hair. I walked down the steps glaring down the road. My neighbor Ms.Kleia was'nt even out sitting in her rocking chair on her front porch like she always did.

*^~_James' POV_~^*

I watched Ki as she went outside i took a glimpse at the gigfling twins and followed her. She was looking around at the neighborhood. I saw her stand stiff for a minute. Then she turned towards me her tears still coming. I nodded for her to come back inside and she shook her head no. I sighed and looked at the twins they were still playing. I shut the door and walked down her driveway to her. I hugged her tightly as she stained my Tank top with her tears. I heard a Glass shatter and loud cries. I then heard Killer barking. I pulled away from her and we both ran inside the house. The twins were crying uncontrolably. The sliding glass to the back door was shattered completely. Killer was still barking but towards the fence that surrounded the backyard. I grabbed the baseball bat that was in the closet by the kitchen and i went to the backyard. There was a note on the ground. I picked it up and read it.

Dont try looking for me. Im pretty sure you would'nt find me. Don't worry i'll make sure Kiona is in good hands. Next time that dog tries to bite me. I'll cut his insides out. :)