Chapter 2

Kevin's POV

It had been three days since I got home and three days of her asking me to sing it again, which also mean three nights of sleeping with that song going through my head. Don't get me wrong I love Vanessa more than anything and I would do anything for her but in certain cases desperate times called for desperate measures. I woke up this morning and found a note from her saying she was going out with some of her friends and that she would be home later today this was my moment of opportunity. I walk upstairs and take the CD out and hide it in the very top of our closet knowing she wouldn't be able to find it because she wouldn't be able to reach it now to move on to the other part of my plan.

Vanessa's POV

After spending the biggest part of my day out with some of my friends I walk in the house and Kevin is sitting on the couch flipping through the TV I walk over and sit on the couch next to him and look up at him "Kevin?" He looks down at me "Yes?" "Will you sing for me please your part?" "You know what I can't right now I'm actually fixing to go meet the rest of the guys we have something to discuss for our next tour maybe later." He kisses my head then grabs his phone and keys and hurries out the door. I walk upstairs walk over to the CD player and push play and start fixing the bed I wait for the music to start playing but it never does. I walk over and open with the intention of checking to make sure it isn't scratched but when it opens the cd is gone I walk out of the room and find my phone and pull up his number.

Kevin's POV

I'm sitting with the guys enjoying myself when my phone starts ringing and AJ walks over and looks at it "Hey man Vanessa is calling you." He goes to swipe it and answer the phone but I leap up and jump over the couch "Don't answer that she is probably very mad right now." He sits the phone down and it stops ringing then starts buzzing repeatedly table I read some of the messages and the first one isn't so bad "Where is it?" I scroll down and read another message that she sends me "You're dead when you get home." She was mad and I knew I was in trouble but what was the worst thing that could happen. The phone buzzes in my hand again and I read the message "If I don't have my CD back within twenty four hours I'm calling in the reinforcements and I will not rock your body."  This time I knew I was in trouble and I knew exactly who she was going to call and I also know she had just cut me off.

Vanessa's POV

It's late and Kevin isn't home yet I'm sitting in our bed in the dark waiting on him to come home I hear the door open and shut down stairs, then I hear him coming up the stairs and our bedroom door opens he walks in and starts taking things out of his pockets but I don't turn the light on yet, he pulls off his shirt and then his pants and he pulls on his sweatpants as he's pulling them up I reach over and turn on the lamp, which leads to Kevin jumping and tangling up in his sweatpants and falling on the floor "Ness, sweetie what are you still doing awake?" "Where is my CD?" "I'm not telling you." "Alright then we will see who breaks first." "Um sweetie, cutie what does that mean?" "It means figure it out yourself." Kevin walks over and gets in the bed next to me he rolls over but I know what he is doing I reach over and turn off the lamp knowing that in the morning I would be making a phone call.

Kevin's POV

I roll over and get ready to go to sleep I knew I would have to play my cards right for the plan to work then it dawned on me, Vanessa had a friend who was a fan of us and I just happened to be her favorite member  if I could call her before Vanessa did I might be able to get her on my side I just needed to figure out how to do that but in the morning I would be calling Mallory as well.