Surprise Chapter 4 - Reunited

Finally surprise chapter 4!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys I’ve been busy and I hope you like it !!!!

-Million out!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Surprise Chapter 4 – Reunited

Dylan’s P.O.V

The sound of my heart thudding in my ears was driving me to insanity. Just the constant thudding drowning my ears followed by heart ache.

The cold air nipping at my skin wasn’t helping either, but my blood stricken feet were throbbing, pain shooting up my leg and spreading like wildfire. 

My body screamed in pain as my head connected with a very thick tree.

“SERVES YOU RIGHT ASSHOLE” My wolf screamed. He was still in control of me, making my body ache with pain as he continued to bash my body.

Right now he charged through the woods, searching for Evie, as if his life depended on it. I knew his plan….I knew the pain he was going to put Evie through.

I knew everything his way going to do, and he wasn’t going to hold back.

As much as I fought against my Wolf, I was always pushed back into the cramped, smelly cell that he locked me in.

Everything that was happening to my body dint hurt my wolf one bit, only causing me pain, making me scream out in agony.

 My wolf somehow had gotten on the scent of Evie and chased after her crazed. 

I could hear all this thoughts swirling around me. He had attacked me whilst I was weak and taken control of my body.

My wolf growled as he saw a pack house. He walked up to the house, growling quietly. He knocked on the door, his breath un-even.

The door opened up, revealing a very pretty girl. She looked about Evie’s age, maybe a year younger. “Yes?” she asked.

“Its Lau-Evie here?” My wolf asked, biting back a growl.

“Yes she is, I’ll go get her, come in” She said cheerily as she skipped off down the hall. My wolf suddenly appeared before me.

“Finally she is ours. Finally having Laureel back.

Finally we are re-united. Finally we have finished the battle of heartbreak” My wolf’s evil growl rippled through the cold air. My heart shattered a little.

As much as I would want Laureel back, I knew she wasn’t coming back, and no one can replace her. Anger suddenly flowed through my veins, burning.

“LAUREEL CANNOT BE REPLACED AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! SHE CAN’T COME BACK EVER! YOUR CAN’T GO AND PATCH OUR HEARTS UP WITH A-LOOK-A-LIKE! It won’t be the same….she won’t be the same…. And you’re going to wreck Evie’s life..” I whispered the last part. He was going to destroy all of Evie’s dreams of being with HER mate.

“YES WE CAN! CAN’T YOU SEE! WE’LL HAVE HER BACK!!! LAUREEL WILL BE OURS AGAIN! IT WILL BE THE SAME! SHE’LL LOVE US EVENTUALLY! AND WELL MAKE HER BE THE SAME AS LAUREEL! WELL HAVE OUR PUP BACK!!! Everything will go back to normal” He growled.

 I knew he wants Laureel back as much as I do….and he didn’t want to let her go.

“LISTEN TO ME! SHE’S GONE! WHY CANT YOU SEE! IT BREAKS ME TO PIECE, ACTUALLY KILLS ME TO ADMIT THIS BUT SHES GONE FOREVER! FOREVER! SHE NOT COMING BACK AS MUCH AS YOU WISH SHE COULD! NOTHING CAN BRING HER BACK! NOTHING WILL EVER BRING HER BACK TO US! NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE HER! NO ONE WILL EVER BE HER!!! NO ONE WILL EVER CAPTURE OUR HEARTS LIKE SHE DID!” My shattered voice echoed around us.