Chapter 17 -- Meeting the pack, Damn it

HELLO MY LOVELY BABIES!!!!!!

Locky is to the side –------>

SEEMS LIKE YOU LIKE MY STORY IF YOU’VE COME THIS FAR! *Gasps*

It’s been a long way, wait, not!

STILL FUDGIN MORE CHAPTERS TO COME! AND I’M GONNA KEEP ON WRITING TILL I THINK THERES ENOUGH PAGES IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT AT LEAST 100 PAGES!!!!!!!!

XD

READ AWAY MY MINONS FOR CHAPTER 17 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And keke don’t kill me :( :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 17—Meeting the pack, Damn it

Evie’s P.O.V

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest, today I was going to meet the pack.

Oh fuck

Fuck me.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!!!!

Layton told me not to worry but how couldn’t I?

I was going to meet his pack, be introduced to the pack as Layton’s mate and the Luna of the pack, and then have to talk to each pack member…..just my luck……….

“Babe, its okay……just calm down…….You’re going to be great…..I’ll be with you all the way” he soothed.

“Okay” I said calmly after a few seconds.

“I’ll get you in half and hour okay……..”

“Okay”

He pecked my lips, ever so lightly and left me to get ready, leaving butterflies fluttering across my lips.

Oh fuck here goes nothing.

******

I was wearing a quite pretty dress that was a Black lace dress, but this one had a circle open on my back and but this one was flowy, so I could move.

I had my hair in waves again, and did I tell you, sometime in here I dyed my hair copper red.

It’s so cool!!!!!!!

I slipped on some random black shoes and sat on my bed.

Oh fuck, is this really happening.

It is isn’t it.

Oh God.

My heart sped up in my chest.

This was really happening.

Layton knocked on the door and I opened it.

“Ready t………Damn” he whispered the last part.

“Take a picture it lasts longer” I mimicked his words from our first date.

He grinned and linked arms with me.

We were walking down the twisted stairs, when I could hear voices.

Butterflies were fluttering franticly in my stomach.

Oh god, this is going to kill me.

People were everywhere, hardly anyone noticed that Layton and I were there, but the ones that did, just stared.