Chapter 7 -- Starlight....... SUCK SHIT!

Pic to the side id Drew............

Hey I thought I should give my little babies a Christmas present and I know its early and I know I said the chapter before was my last upload for 2012 *Dramatic gasp* But this is for your and Merry Christmas and happy new year, but this IS MY LAST UPLOAD FOR 2012! *another dramatic Gasp* Have fun and load up on sugar!

The world was made to conquer not to be locked up!

Go do what you dam please and live your life!

And what’s that saying.

Yolo

You only live once, which I support, so go for fill your life and make it memorable.

YOLO BABY!

-          1_in_a_million

Read away my minons!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7 – Starlight……..SUCK SHIT!

Gaby’s P.O.V

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the wonders of being a werewolf!!!!

My number one freaking favourite wonder of being  Afreaking drop dead crazy, smart, ecitlent, sexy,  unique, one-of a kind….

‘Gaby shut up all ready’ My wolf groaned…

‘Just ruin my fun will ya!’ I snapped.

As I was saying the best freaking number one wonder that I aboustley adore about being a wolf, if how we get super powers!

YES LIKE SUPERMAN!

SPIDERMAN!

CAPTIAN AMAERICA!

THOR!

THE HULK!

IRON MAN!

THE FANTASTIC FIVE!

THE JOKER!

GREEN ARROW!

THE BRAIN!

WOLVERINE!

THE X-MEN!

I have a long list, but I need to breathe people!

SHISH!

One more!

DUFF MAN!!!!!!!

Anyway my awesome of awesomeness super awesome power is how my blood can clean out any poison within five minutes.

Ha!

PLUS IM BULLET PROOF!

YES BABY!

THOSE GUNS DON’T HURT ME!

FUCK YOU BARBIE!

BURN IN HELL!

I saw the blackness covering my eyes, slowly draining to the light around me.