Chapter 22 - Another Game

Another chapter knocked out! I know you’ve been waiting for this chappie and here it is……..

So what r u doing, read it already.

READ AWAY MY MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR CHPPIE 22 IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is yr still reading this…………u should of LISTENED to me and already started the chapter…but no one listens to me………..yr wasting time……..read it already…come on I’m waiting……… JUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss (Should have already started reading)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++(Serisouly! Now you’re reading lines…fudge!) ++++++++++

Chapter 22 – Another Game

Evie’s P.O.V

The sound of a dead heartbeat rung in my ears, splitting them apart, making the sound of blood pool in my ears.

I heard a possessive growl that turned into a whimper as my shirt was ripped open.

I didn’t have the energy to stop them, it felt like my body was a puppet and I couldn’t move.

“CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Someone yelled and all of a sudden, my body has jerked upwards as it was shocked with electricity.

My eyes started drifting down into a white tunnel, there was white feathers floating towards me. They were pure white, and really soft, so soft you could fall asleep instantly.

“CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I barely heard and my body jerked up again.

Nothing…...I couldn’t feel anything anymore.

“WERE LOSSING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!” Someone said franticly and started shocking my body faster with electricity.

A growl snapped through the room and arms shot around me, shaking me, holding me so close that I felt so loved.

“Baby don’t leave me…..” They half whimpered half cried as they started shocking my body again over and over again.

I knew that voice all too well, it was Layton, my mate.

“BABY DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed louder and pumped my body with electricity.

I wanted so badly to lift my hand up to touch him, but I couldn’t move.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to scream to tell him that I’m still hear, and stop breaking my heart by crying.

He was tearing me to shreds.

I didn’t want to see the strongest man I break down and rip into pieces.

Hearing him like this, franticly wanting the only thing he loved alive, begging for them not to leave him, it really made me want to scream and cry out for him.

“Baby I’m begging you” he cried and his arms clasped around my body, squeezing the life out of me.     

I felt his tears trickle down my chest, I wanted to hug him back, but I couldn’t, it was killing me.

He was shaking in my arms, his muscles stiff and his arms so tight around me I couldn’t even move a millimetre.

“BABY PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!! STOP PLAYING AROUND!!!! COME BACK MY BABY!!!!!!!! BABY PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!! Baby…………….” I felt him shake and his tears trickled down my neck.