Chapter 23 - Evie and Gaby got shot by a War-ar-lock

You may know, this book is coming to an end! :’( :’( but we all knew it would end sooner or later, there maybe three chapters after this and then its done, sorry guys, its breaking my heart to stop this book too, but you’re gonna love the ending.

And just a heads up about how much of an idiot I am, I started crying in Dylan’s P.O.V  I feel like an idiot crying over what I wrote………

So listen to Over again by One direction...I’m not joking you have to listen to it especially in ‘Dylan’s P.O.V’ please…it’s gonna make u cry…………

Pic to the side is Oliver ---------->

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 23 – Evie and Gaby got shot by a War-ar-lock

Layton’s P.O.V

I growled and thrashed around in the guards arms as they nurses that warmed my baby, started pushing needles into her, shove tubes in her.

My eyes diverted to a  male nurse who ripped her shirt open, I didn’t like the way he was eyeing my mate, neither did my wolf…………wait……….let me rephrase that, I was going to rip him to shreds for even glancing at me beautiful mate like that.

A feral throat made its way up my throat, threatening the male nurse to move it before I rip him apart.

He saw my eyes had flickered to black and stepped away from her, with his hands up.

I growled at him again, wanting him to get the fuck away from my mate.

One of the nurses ushered him out and I calm down just a bit.

The guards started pushing and Dean out of the room.

I felt like my heart was ripping apart each step I took away from her.

All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and watch her eyes flutter open as soon as I touched her.

I growled at the guards and let my Alpha aura seep out around me.

The guard still shoved Dena and I out and guarded the doors so we couldn’t go in, which was kind of making me angry that they were closer to my mate then I am.

My heart was shattering.

My baby better make it, or I’ll kill myself.

She really meant that much to me, she meant the whole world to me and she was all I ever wanted out of life.

I never wanted to see her go like this, I was planning I would be the one to catch the bullet for her.

I was willing to jump in front of her if a knife was thrown at her. I would let them torcher me to save her. She really meant everything to me.

My heart thudded away in my chest, as I heard screams coming from the room.

Dean growled next to me and balled his fists up at his sides.

‘Please be okay baby! Please be okay baby! Please, please, please……………………please’ I chanted to her through our mind link, begging for her to be okay.

It was like I was on alert, each sound that came from that room, made my heart ache, and questions to float around my head.

What’s happening to my baby! What’s doing to this to her! Are they hurting her! Are they killing her! Are they going to kill her!!