Chapter 11 - I'm a SEAGULL! I'M A CROW! HEAR ME CAW!

PEPS! CHAPTER 11 IS IN DA HOUSE!

*Cue the hoots!*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY DRAGON IS MINE! EVEN SHE IS A LITTLE BIT ON THE WACKY SIDE! SHE IS MINE!

Pic to the side is Jace, but pretend he has dark blue hair and midnight blue eyes kk -----------à

OKAY!

READ AWAY MY MINOINS FOR CHAPTER 11 IS IN DA HOUSE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 11 – I’m a SEAGULL! I’M A CROW! HEAR ME CAW!

Nadia’s P.O.V

I shivered in the cell that they had locked me up in, not caring that the tear’s that were staining my face.

A loud thud echoed down the hall, followed by what I can judge a body skidding down the brick floor.

“We’ll lock him up next to the girl!” sneered one of what I’m guessing was a guard.

The other guard let out a chuckle that ripple through the air.

His laugh made me shiver as they started to come into view.

The boy behind them being dragged by his arms and his head was looking downwards.

I looked towards the guards as the unlocked the cell next to me and threw the boy in.

One of the guards caught me looking at them and grinned.

He walled to my cell door and put his key into the lock.

SHIT!

HE’S GONNA KILL ME!

HE’S GONNA KILL ME!

HE’S GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He unlocked the door, and I scrambled to the back of the cell,.

Each step he took towards me, my heart would rapidly sped up, scared he was going to kill me.

He crouched down on the floor in front of me and looked me in the eye.

“What’s wrong missy?” He asked ever-so-kindly and pulled a strand of my hair away from my face, “Don’t you know it’s rude to stare!” He yelled and hit my right cheek.

It throbbed and I let out a whimper.

The boy next to me snapped his head up from the floor and scrambled to the side of the cell closest to me.

“Nadia………….” They whispered I knew his voice from somewhere but I didn’t know where.

I looked to the boy’s face and my heart thudded in my chest.

“MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!” I screeched as the guard held me back.

“Leave her alone!!!!!!!!!” Growled Matthew.

“Now why should I listen to a rogue like you? HUH!” The guard yelled and hit me again.

Matthew’s wolf was rising within him and his anger wasn’t helping.

“ANTHONY! HAVE THE ROGUES READY IN HALF AN HOUR! THE ALPHA WANTS TO SEE THEM!” A voice boomed down the gloomy hall.

“WILL DO!” The guard standing outside of Matthew’s cell answered.