Surprise Chapter 2 -- Brylin

Okay this goes to my KAT...yes i wuv the name :).... HOPE YOU LIKE YR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprise Chapter 2 -- Brylin

Three years after Kane’s funeral….

Caitlin’s P.O.V

SpongeBob came on the TV and I couldn’t help but starting singing…well screaming along with it.

“OH!!!!!!! WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!!!!!!!! SPONGE BOB SQUA-“

“SHUT UP!!!!?!??!?!?!?”  Bryan cut me off.

I pouted and he kissed my pout. I scrunched my face up and he chuckled.

Damn Dick…….

“If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought you were Amy and Jordan”

I threw a giggle fit and Jordan just looked at me weirdly.

“Darling I am the weirdest mother you can ever get” I whispered to him right before I turned into the tickle monster.

Jordan giggled, throwing fits, dribble dangling from her mouth.

“CAITLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NO LETTING OUR SON DIE IN YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!” Bryan demanded acting so scared.

God he looked like a dork.

“You think I’m a dork!” Bryan said, stumbling backwards, holding a hand to his chest, acting hurt.

“WHAT!?!??!?!??!?! I SAID THAT ALOUD…oh god help me, he’s going to be the death of me!” I wailed hugging Jordan.

“You hurt me real bad Baby!” Bryan grinned and walked over to me.

“You know what makes me so hot, I use to be a vampire……….a .very. bad. Vampire” He grinned.

Oh god.

I giggled.

“Oh god ahey?”

“I did again didn’t I” I cursed myself.

“Yep!”

I put Jordan down letting him watch SpongeBob.

Bryan glare was burning whole into me, his devil eyes, twinkling with lust.

“And…………I use to back them up against a wall…just like this……” Bryan held his gaze with me, backing me up against the wall, his muscly arms over my shoulders, pressing his body onto mine. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I liked where this was going. I bit my lip, holding my tongue.

Bryan, let out a horny groan and I giggled.

“Then I would do this……….” His arms slipped down to my waist, playing with the waist of my jeans. My heart did a little flip, flop. SERISOULY!!!!!!!  WHAT IS THIS!?!?!??!??!?!?!

“Then this……..” His he nuzzled his head in the side of my neck. I let out a little giggle as his hair tickled my neck.

His tongue flickered over my mark and I was going nuts….this was wrong, but because of that stupid mark I couldn’t do anything, because it paralysed me.

HE KNEW THAT PRICK!

“And this………” He pressed his body on top of mine even harder, grinding his onto mine.

“This part is my favourite………” His hands went to my hips and trusted them against the wall.

His bit down onto my mark teasingly, making me go nuts.