Chapter 5 - Fate, mate same shame.

Pic to the side is Dean People ----------------------->

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 5 – Fate, mate same shame.

Kelsey's P.O.V

My head had a beat of its own. Is it possible for your head to have a heartbeat? I held opened my eyes to me meet with a very bright light.

SHIT!

I closed them and fluttered my eyes till they adjusted to the light.

I looked around the room to notice that I was in a fucking hospital.

Great!

I felt someone's soft hair against my arm. I looked down to see blonde hair on my stomach and a strong arm draped around my waist.

Drew was lying on my, asleep.

EVEN BETTER!

I shifted on the hospital bed, which made Drew rustle in his sleep.

*Nick* I called through our mind link.

*KELSEY BABY! YOU'RE AWAKE! I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!* he squealed, sounding like a little boy blabbing on about his new toy.

*Nick, Drew's asleep on me.........* I trailed off.

*What?!?! Get his filthy hands off you......he's so dead* Nick mood just changed, to pure anger.

Ah shit!

I flicked Drew's head, which made his eyes flutter.

"Kelsey..........." Drew yawned.

"Drew, get off me" I said in a monotone.

"KELSEY BABE! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Drew responded before pulling me into hug.

I pulled out of his hug straight away, "Don't ever call me babe, I'm not your mate" I spoke through clenched teeth.

"I wish you were.........." He answered, hovering his gaze to the floor and playing with his fingers.

"Drew, I'm your brother's mate............"

"But I love you........."

"I'm sorry, where's your mate, you should have one......."

"She's....gone"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, I killed her because I wanted to be with you, and she was in my way"

"WHAT! DREW YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING MATE! FOR ME! FUCK! DREW I DIDN'T WANT HER TO DIE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME! DREW! THAT'S SELFISH OF YOU! AND YOU KNEW I WOULDN'T BE YOURS BECAUSE IM YOUR BROTHERS MATE!" I yelled, causing the beeping from my heart rate to spike.

"But I love you Kelsey, you who I want to spend my life with, your amazing....."

"Stop it there Drew! You killed an innocent person who was made for you to be with me...... No Drew, that was stupid. You're supposed to love everything about her, go crazy for her, you would constantly have this need to be around them, Every time someone goes and flirts with your mate you feel this Anger that you've never known bubble up inside you and want to rip their throat out, and when they touch you, spark fly in the air, their voice sends shivers down your spine, their scent is the most beautiful scent you will ever know, when you kiss it will feel like your melting into them, when you're not with each other, there's a pang in our chest, wanting them to come back within you're grasp, you miss them so much you want them to hold you and never let you go.........."