Chapter 8 - I'm Better than, Better than you! POP!

EMMERSON YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THIS IS GOING OUT TO YOU SO YEAH……………… I don’t know what else to say…………..okay……….

READ AWAY!

Pic to the side is Matthew.............

P.S I’m calling you my minions now!

CHAPTER EIGHT IS HERE! READ AWAY MY MINIONS (finally we can take over the world!!!)

Lol

XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 8 – I’m Better than, Better than you! POP!

Matthew’s P.O.V

“NADIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, over and over…..Where the fuck is she!

My patience was running our rapidly, and my eyes brows seemed to stay knitted.

“I’ve got to find her” I breathed, running deeper into the woods trying to find her.

Fucking hell TRENT!

ALL THIS BECAUSE HE DIDN’T WANT TO BE TIED DOWN….

WELL FUCK YOU!

*****

Nadia’s P.O.V

Hot tears flowed down my face, staining.

I didn’t care anymore, I want to die.

I had no purpose in life.

I fucking hate having mates!

Trent…why did he have to be such a player?

Why did he break my heart?

Why did I have to have a dick of a mate?

Why didn’t he love me?

Wasn’t I pretty enough?

Wasn’t I skinny enough?

Wasn’t I good enough for him?

Wasn’t I his true love?

Or was I just a fuck buddy?

Each time I thought of Trent, there was a pang in my chest, sending more hot tear’s to flow down my face.

“FUCK YOU TRENT!” I screamed on the top of my lungs, wiping the tears from my puffy, red eyes.

“Fuck you Trent” I whispered, more hot tears rolling down my face.

“FUCK YOU TRENT! AND FUCK THE PACK! Fuck you Trent…..” I whispered the last part.

I wiped the tears away and shifted from my useless human body, crumbling in pain, into my wolf.

She was in more pain than me, but I felt useless and she wanted to take control, which I granted.

“Fuck you Trent…….” I growled as I ran into the distance.

Fuck you.

*****