"Stupid teacher, had to ruin your moment." Angie grumbles.

"Either way, I'm happy." I smile and looks down, blushing.

"I'll never understand you. Because I would be pissed at the teacher." She looks at me confused.

"Nope." I say with enthusiasm. We both then laugh.

"You excited for the dance?" I shake my head at her.

"You're only going because you're in love." She teases. I give her a soft punch on the arm.

"You're mean." I pout at her.

"Baby." She says to me and I punch her again. We laugh.

Arter then comes over. "Jenna, should I pick you up or will you meet me at the dance?" He asks me. I don't know why but I felt disappointed. That's what he came here to say?

"I'll meet you there. It's no big deal." I tell him and smiles.

"Kay, I'll meet you there." He kisses my forehead and heads for his table.

"He's dreamy." Angie says to me. "Why are you meeting him there?"

"Because I'm going there with my best friend." I smile and she smiles back.
*************************************
The dance starts in a hour. I take a quick how're. After the shower I decide to put makeup on first. I put on light blue eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush and mascara. Nothing to crazy. I put contacts in. Big, black glasses aren't good for proms I bet. The first few times, I miss but I finally get them in. Once my hair is dried, I straighten it. But then starts a braid on one side of my head to the other side of my head. I put my dress on next. I get light blue heels out of my closet and puts them on. I put on the jewellery Arter got me on. I put the snowflake hair clip where the braid first started. My black hair and hazel eyes didn't match the dress but the dress was beautiful so I don't care. I go downstairs. My mom takes a few photos of me. I wish my father was here. I should be going now. So I get to my car and picks up Angie. Her hair was down. She used a curling iron to curl her hair, not her natural curls. She used natural makeup. I thought she looked beautiful.

"You look great Angie." I say to her.

"Not as good as you." She says back to me.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods.

It took two minutes to get to the school. We were right one time thankfully. I dropped Angie off at the front of the school because I needed to park my car. I may be on time but there were obviously a lot of people who came early. I finally found a spot and grabs my ticket and handbag and heads to the school.

As I walked through the doors. I feel eyes on me, I felt uncomfortable. I walked down the stairs but it wasn't till I was towards the bottom when I realised I was the only one wearing blue. Great choice Jenna! That was sarcastic just to let you know. I blushed even more. I look for Arter but find him right by the end of the railing smiling at me. Everyone was staring at me. Even Alexa was in shock. When I reached Arter I grab his hand and we head to our table. His blue eyes shine in the light. His brown hair was combed and slicked back. He was wearing a suit with a light blue tie that matched my dress.

He couldn't stop smiling and looking at me. "What?" I finally ask. He just shook his head.

"You look gorgeous." He says to me, and I smile and listens to the music. It was a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Arter asks me.

"I can't dance." I say to him and I frown.

"I'll teach you. Just follow my lead." He puts his hands around my waist. I blush. I put my hands on his shoulders. Soon we were dancing to the song.

"I know this isn't official yet. So Jenna, will you be my girlfriend?" He was blushing a little. I smile at him and nods. He then kisses me. This time it wasn't disturbed. He then leans away. "Jenna, I think I'm in love." I blush and smiles.

"So do I." Angie comes over and I look over at her.  "He Angie."

"You're the only girl in blue." I roll my eyes and Arter chuckles. "Jenna, can I talk to you? Alone?"

"Yeah sure." I look at Arter and he nods letting me go with Angie.

"What?" I ask her.

"Are you and him a thing yet?" I blush and nods. She squeals.

"Don't do that!" My ears were hurting because of it. I look over at Arter and he smiles and I smile back at him. "I'm going to get a drink, don't do anything bad! You want anything Angie?" She shakes her head. When I leave her to get a drink, out of the corner of my eye, I see her going to Arter and talking to him. I smile. At least my best friend and my boyfriend are friends.

Boyfriend. I'll have to get used to that.

Maybe, this night will be better than I thought. Little did I know how wrong I was.
----------------------------------------------
Mwa- HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Left you on a hook! Didn't I? Find out what happens next tomorrow! Sorry for not updating in a while! I promise I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe tonight. I will if I'm up to it. But I'll definitely do it tomorrow!

Hope you enjoyed!