"..Not, really I guess. You can if you want to."

"I think I'll keep it on.."

"We could pick another prize too.."

"No..the crown's fine."

He nodded and got up with Pj to get the crown.

"Why do you like that hat so much?"

"Bad haircut."

"Your hair looks fine."

"The top is what looks bad."

"...Okay."

Pj came back with a flower crown and Phil took it from him, placing it over my hat.

"It looks cute!" He smiled at me.

"Thanks. Do I keep it?"

"Yeah! You won it. It's yours now."

"Thank you." I smiled back at him and took it off of my head to look at it. "It's pretty. Are these real flowers?"

"I wish, but they're just plastic."

"Oh." I put it back on top of my hat.

"Does it look weird with the hat on too?"

"..No, if you don't want us to see your hair you can just go to the bathroom and switch them to see how it looks.."
I nodded and got up. "Do you know where it is?"

"Yes.."

"Okay.."

I walked down the hall until I got to the bathroom. I pulled my hat off and stretched my ears out before placing the crown on the top of my head. Phil was right, it was cute. I took my phone out, taking a few pictures. Of course I would crop my ears out before showing anyone. I slid my phone back in my pocket and put my hat back on, walking back to the lounge.

"So do you like it?

I smiled and nodded. "You were right, it is cute."

He smiled back and I sat back down.

I pulled my phone back out, quickly cropping my ears out and put the picture in front of Phil. "Look!"

He smiled slightly then looked at me, "Your hair looks fine in this..Why don't you like it?"

"It's the top that looks weird.."

"...Okay, it does look cute though."

"Thanks.." I started to smile again but it quickly turned into a pout.

"Something wrong?"

"Not really..yeah, kind of, it's just my brother.. He's 12 but he always I act younger than him. I just get excited about stuff easily, and he makes fun of me for it.."

"Do your parents make fun of you for it?"

"No, Just my brother. My mum will sometimes gets 'excited' with me but she really just pretends so I don't feel bad."

"Well, there's nothing wrong with being excitable. I think it's cute when you get excited. Your eyes light up and you jump up and down a little, even though you don't realize. And your smile is the best thing I've ever seen. Plus, you've got cute dimples." He smiled and poked my cheek, making me laugh.

"Thanks..."

"I'm just saying the truth.."

"I know."

He smiled again and got up, putting my hat back on me and motioned for me to follow him back to the lounge, "So do you guys want to watch a movie?"