ARMAAN POV START

I felt my someone just snatch my heart out from my body when I saw Riddhima crying under the shower... First I didn't understand what has happen but when I heard what she was saying when I got under the shower with her offing it knowing she was not in herself at the moment... My heart feel it was break in to pieces when Riddhima cry telling me that someone else touch was bothering her so much that she wants to wash them off from her skin... I close my eyes as those words give so much pain to my ears to hear that when I was around, that someone else try to force on my Riddhima... I know how she must be feeling and even I feel like to kill that bustard at the moment I came to know how he try to misbehave with my wife but others make me separate from him on time not if I will be in trouble... Seeing Riddhima crying so badly, I felt that I need to make her feel that his touch wouldn't be on her body anymore from now... She had already been under the shower from last 30mins and when I asked her to go and change because I was scared that she might get sick being under the shower for so long... I know I need to make her believe what I say so to make her convince with what I tell her was all true, I thought to help her to get rid of someone else touch on my wife... She was already looking so hot and now she being all wet wasn't helping him to keep his hand to himself... And knowing she what she wants to do at the moment and I knew she wouldn't refuse me to help her, I move close to her offering my help... When I feel she didn't try to push me or stop me for doing anything, I took the chance to make her forget the world around her working my charm on her... So I slowly started to kiss her earlobe, neck and neckline as my hands move on her waist.. Knowing my every single touch can make her go weak and lost her, I continue with what I was doing... As I keep kissing every part of her body which I could reach, I turn on the shower letting the water fall on us... I felt for a moment that Riddhima breath stop as the cold water touch her skin making goosebumps rise in her skin... I move to look at her face, when my eyes laid on her face, I felt my heartbeat skip a beat seeing her standing like that in front me... Waters were falling her head to her gorgeous face making her shower along with her dress which was now hugging her body showing her perfect curve... She was looking so tempting at the moment that I feel to crash my lips over her rosy lips and kiss her like I have never kiss her before... Riddhima was standing with her eyes lower but I was wishing her to look at me at the moment so I can drown in her beautiful eyes making her picture capture in my heart for forever... So I slowly move my hand up to her chin making her look towards me... Our eyes met and I felt that we were the only living people in the whole world at that moment... When my eyes were busy trying to drown deep in to her gorgeous eyes, I saw her lips turn in to a shy smile as she lower her eyelash... Seeing her getting all red feeling my gaze on her, unknowingly face form in my lips... I slowly care her cheek with my thumb as my other hand move on her shoulder feeling her care shoulder... I felt she gap feeling my hands touching her bare skin and I was enjoying every moment of her changing color on her face... My desire were getting under control as my hands started to feel her bare soft skin... I move my hands on her bare shoulder to her arms and feel her shiver under my hold... Smile wasn't leaving her face as I saw the color change her cheeks, seeing her smiling and blushing I know I couldn't any more control my desire... Riddhima wasn't looking towards me but I know she was lost in my every touch which make me continue and fulfilled my desire... First, Riddhima was looking so beautiful while she was standing under the shower with water falling on her body making she look hot and sexy... Second, Riddhima was reacting his every single touch and by not stopping him was making him to continue and crave for her touch more and more... I move close to her to feel her soft skin against my lips but before I feel her skin on my lips, she turn around facing her back to me to move but I didn't let her move as I pull her towards me making her back touch on my chest... My desire was on fire already and I know how much I try, now I can't stop myself... Also I have all the right on her so whatever would be happening, it will be with all the right and regulation... My hands move on Riddhima bare hands as I move my face on her neck leaving kisses on her neckline... My one hand move around her waist on to her belly... Riddhima hold my hands which was on her belly as her breath were fast... 'Armaan...' I felt her whispering my name as my hand got tight on Riddhima belly... My other hand move her hair on to one side of her shoulder revealing her back which has a deep neck... My finger cares her back as the water fall in several lines on her skin... My face move close her her back which make her bend her head lower giving me more access... Her body was touching my as my hand was around her holding her close to her as her hand were holding my hand as our fingers were intertwined... I started to suck all those water away from her skin as I don't want them to be taking my place... I slowly move zip down and move her dress to get more access of her body but before I could, Riddhima turn around hugging me hidding her face on my chest...