IN HOTEL ROOM

Riddhima was getting ready and she was trying to zip her gown... Her hand was reaching to the zip but it was stuck... Riddhima didn't understand what to do as she knows everyone must be checking the last minute preparation... She was already getting late so leaving the zip she did her hair with curls in the end and put little make up... She just left the jewelry and was trying to zip but it was not moving... 'God, isse bhi abhi stuck hona ta...' Riddhima curse under her breath as she was getting tired... When Riddhima was struggling with the zip, someone came and Riddhima was so glad to hear someone enter... Riddhima turn around to see Armaan standing memories with Riddhima beauty... Riddhima felt heat on her cheeks as she felt Armaan gaze on her as small shy smile form in her lips...

RIDDIHMA POV START

I was getting tired of the zip and it wasn't moving a bit... My hands were paining as I have been trying to pull it with all my force but don't know what has happen, it was right before I wear suddenly what has happen to the stupid zip...I was thinking to ask someone to help but seeing the clock which was going to turn 8 soon, I knew everyone must be checking last minute preparation and guest must have started to arrive now... Not if the guest, at least Abhi must have come after all he was the one who would be getting engage with Nikki... Thinking it would be best not to bother anyone else, I try to zip again by myself... I gave up knowing I can't do this and I was so glad that I heard footstep and someone entering the room... I was so happy that someone has come to my rescue, I turn around to see Armaan standing at the door staring at me... I felt my cheeks burn changing it colors and Armaan gaze were checking every inch of my body... I was wearing the very same gown which I wore on the fashion show for the showstopper... Armaan was wearing same color shirt along with black jeans and jacket looking hot as ever... I mentally hit myself for checking out Armaan like that but was I wrong doing it... Armaan was doing the same and I have all the right to check him because he is legally my husband... If Armaan can check me like that why can't I... I look towards Armaan when I felt Armaan moving towards me... I feel my heartbeat getting increase with each steps Armaan took towards me... I feel butterfiles in my stomach as goosebumps take in my skin... I look towards Armaan face and when my eyes met with his, I felt the passionate in his eyes... I know by staring at his eyes, he was so lost in me... As the Armaan was coming close, I keep moving back not waiting to lost in him... I know I was already late and I was glad Armaan came but I was also wish that someone else come at the moment... I felt my breath stuck when my back hit the wall... Armaan was inch away from me and I felt his hot breath on my face now... My eyes were still staring on Armaan eyes, deep inside his eyes to see those pure unlimited love for me...My knees were giving up when I felt Armaan hands moving on my bare upper arms softly rubbing it... Unknowingly, I close my eyes feeling his touch, my lips parted feeling his hot breath touching my lips... I was soon drown in Armaan one touch and his love forgetting the fact that we were getting late to attend the engagement of Nikki and Abhi...

RIDDHIMA POV END

ARMAAN POV START

Guest has started to come and I saw Nikki standing with Anjali, Atul, Rahul, Muskaan and Sapna... I look around to see one sight of my beautiful wife in the less growd but not seeing her, I understood she must have been still getting ready... As I wanted to see her first, I thought to go and check why she was taking so much time... Knowing she wouldn't take much time doing her hair and make up being the simple yet the most beautiful and gorgeous girl, I thought maybe she was in need of help... So without letting anyone knows I was going to catch a gleam of my wife, I move towards the stairs and up to the rooms... In the long corridor, no one was to be seen as the Mallik got the hall and rooms book for the night... I was glad that everyone was in the hall waiting for Abhi so that no one would be coming to search for them thinking I went to check the preparation... So without caring, I move towards the room where Nikki and Riddhima had been from hours knowing Riddhima must be in the very same room... Door was close to before knocking I thought to check if it was lock or not, to my luck it was lock so easily when I turn the nob it got open revealing Riddhima who was standing with her back towards the door struggling with the zip of her gown...Seeing the beautiful Angel standning in front of me, I didn't know what happen to my feet it got attach to the ground... My eyes were fixed on her half bare back as the zip were open and Riddhima just turn around when she heard the door open and I move inside... When Riddhima turn around, my eyes move on her face which shows the red color crapping on her cheeks burning it... Shy smile was on her lips which makes my heart miss a beat... At the moment, I just want to do one thing...To take this Angel in my arms and shower her with all the love she deserve and I have only for her... So without knowing to follow my heart or listen to my mind which was shouting to get Riddhima and leave to attend the engagement, my feet started to move towards Riddhima... I saw her getting nervous with each step I took towards her... She started to take her step back and soon she was trap with the wall as I stood close to her my body touching hers... I feel her breath and I know she would be feeling my breath... My eyes were staring in to her eyes as I reach in the deepest of it which only shows love and desire for him... Slowly my hands started to move on her bare upper arms feeling her soft skin... I felt the goosebumps on her skin and she closed her eyes feeling my touch as her lips got parted as if inviting for the next move... I lean towards her lips sealing it forgetting that where we were and why were were there... Just feeling her soft lips on mine, I forget everything else... Now it was only me and her in our little happy world...