DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Macarena's POV

Nine hours, twenty minutes. I've been on a plane for nine hours, twenty minutes, and I need at least a week before I put myself through another flight. I'm not afraid of flying but I've been flying so much lately that I would rather return to the US in the Titanic than flying again. That's why I decided to call Dani while I was on the cab on my way to Jamie's house in Notting Hill. According to the driver it was a good 30 minute drive without traffic.

"Hi Maqui! Did you make it alright in London?"

"Hi Dani! Yes, but I can't ride yet another plane so I need your help"

"Ay Dios Mio Maqui! Chris is going to kill you if you're not back in two days"

"I know! But he said that he would let me go to Paris for my photoshoot and I can't go back to Chicago and then come back to Europe! It would be ridiculous! So I need your help to brake the news to him. Mario lives in London so I'm meeting him here and we're riding the train to Paris, it'll be fun!"

Dani sighed and was quiet for a couple of seconds so I knew I needed to implore.

"Oh Dani! I need you so much for this one! Who else than you to make Chris realize that once I'm done with all my responsibilities I can commit myself 100% with the movie"

She sighed once again but spoke this time.

"Ok, ok Macarena but please come back very fast! He's nice but he's not the only one in charge of this movie"

I let out a happy yell that startled my cab driver.

"Oops! Sorry sir!"

Dani giggled on the phone. And I noticed that we were in the beautiful Notting Hill and that the driver had slowed down trying to look for Jamie's house number.

"Gotta go Dani, I'll call you later tonight"

"Ok, please call Jenny, she's going crazy waiting for you to call her"

"Shit! She's going to kill me"

"That's she will. Be safe Maqui and kiss Jamie senseless so he can take you back"

My stomach exploded with butterflies in anticipation.

"I'll try my best"

"You do that"

I hung up and paid the cab driver who was patiently waiting for me to get off his car. The house was beautiful on the outside, it was a two-story house with large windows that were covered with white curtains and a big oak wood door, also there was a tiny garden in the entrance that shared space with a parking space big enough for two cars but what worries me was that the garage space was empty and the curtains closed, the house looked like there was anybody inside. I still went to the front door and rang the bell, waiting for a minute of no response before I rang again. Nothing. Jamie wasn't home. I pondered the idea that he had left to South Africa already and I had missed him. Just that thought was enough to increase the speed of my heartbeat. Before I had a panic attack I decided to call Matt, he would know where Jamie was.

"Hello?"

"Hi Matty, it's Macarena"

"Oh! Hey Maca! I didn't recognize your number, sorry! How are you?"

"Fine, thanks. Actually, I'm in London"

"Really???????? Are you there to see Jamie?"

"Yes, I am. Are you in Cape Town?"

"Yes, I came to help Jamie with his living arrangements"

"I see. I'm at his house but he's not home"

Please say he's still in London. Please!

"I know. He's out with Eddie"

I'm so glad to hear that he's still in London!

"Do you know where they are?"

"I'm not sure but if I know them well enough, they are probably drinking in The White Horse Pub, you can walk there from Jamie's house. It's a ten minute walk. I'll text you the directions. But if I were you, I  would call Eddie because the last time they had a night out, just the boys, they ended up mega drunk in Belgium, how did they end up there? Only God knows!"

I laughed at this but it was getting very chilly.

"Is there any hotel on the way to the pub? Because I have a small suitcase with me and I'm cold"

"Why don't you let yourself into Jamie's house, he always keeps an extra key under a round stone by the doormat, can you see it?"

"Oh yes! There's a hole under the stone with the key in it. How clever!"

"I know! That was Jim's idea"

I was about to open the door when I stopped myself. His is not how I pictured myself getting into Jamie's home. I shouldn't do this. He's still mad at me. Probably he doesn't want me in his home.

"Hum, Maca? Are you there?"

"Yeah, hum, I, hum, will wait for your text. Thanks Matty!"

"You're welcome. And Maca? Just go in there, Jamie won't mind. As soon as you walk into the house there's the alarm system on the right wall, the code is 2288, you have thirty seconds to shut the alarm off."

I mumbled an ok while I let myself into the house, and quickly punched the code into the alarm system. As soon as I finished the beeping sound ended. I walked in and the first thing that hit me was Jamie's cologne. Tears threatened to fall and I dropped my suitcase by the entrance and quickly shut the door closed behind me, I needed to get out of this house, it's so hard being without him, without his scent. I'm not supposed to be here without his permission. My phone was still on my hand and it startled me when I saw Matt's text, I thought he was still in the line. His text had the directions and also encouraged me to make myself at home. I don't think so Matt!

I started my way to look for my love in the beautiful London streets.

*** Hello my dear readers! I know it's been a while and most of you don't know about my change of accounts, so I really hope that you guys can read this update and please spread the word that all my stories will be linked to this account @JDFanFF Thanks a lot! Xoxo-Z ***