She scrambled for her secret bottle and looked down at her wrists, they were covered in cuts that were dripping with fresh blood and her midriff had a severe wound that was self inflicted during her sleep. Alexandria gulped the last of the blood down and looked around, she had planned enough that escaping now could either be a success or end tragically. But the promise of death was welcomed at this moment.

Alexandria grabbed her pack that Draco had packed days before and secured it to her back before looking at the bars of the gate. Feeling the blood give her energy as she took shaky steps. She walked over to the gate, her legs seeming to actually work after weeks of not walking and atrophy. Alexandria touched the bars gently and with small effort she was able to bend them apart. With ease, Alexandria slipped through the gap, she had been malnourished severely which made her so skinny that she could fit easily.

She didn't care that she felt giddy as she slowly crept up the stairs, enjoying the feeling of her fangs touching her lips as she smiled. The monster was out, and ready to strike, Alexandria just needed to find her wand first.

Draco stood with his back to her, Alexandria took two more steps before grasping him firmly and placing her hand over his mouth.

"Find me my wand now, Draco," Alexandria breathed in his ear. Draco began thrashing madly as Alexandria pressed herself into his back, "listen to me."

Draco stopped and without a word walked off, Alexandria slipped back down the steps in fear of being found. She waited five minutes before Draco appeared with her wand in hand, Alexandria smiled and patted his shoulder. "Thank you, Draco. I am...so sorry for this," she whispered and stunned him, catching him and softly laying him on the ground.

Alexandria looked around, she was standing in what looked like a living room, she smiled slightly. No one but Draco was here. With effortless grace Alexandria ran from the room but there was a man standing with his back to the doors, his wand was in his back pocket...Alexandria calculated her attack before revealing her fangs, she pounced on the man. Snapping his neck with no remorse, she let him slump in a heap before moving on.

The front door wasn't far off, when she found it there was another man, the vampire inside of her fueled her adrenaline before pouncing on the unsuspecting victim. He thrashed until Alexandria sunk her fangs into his neck, his blood was bitter and hot as she drank. But she needed the blood, she needed to feed. With a soft moan Alexandria wiped her mouth and rushed out the door. Feeling giddier and giddier with every passing second.

Stepping outside for the first time, Alexandria smelled the grass and exhaled greedily before running to the front gate at the end of the pathway before her. But it was locked with no way of escape, there were footsteps behind her and then..he was there. Smiling that evil smile with yellowed teeth and snakelike eyes.

"It appears our little vampire wants to flee," Voldemort said with a small laugh.

Alexandria had lost her voice, but on instinct she growled a guttural sound that seemed to bring joy to Voldemort. "Such an intimidating young-ling. Where will you go?" He said with his hands outstretched.

Alexandria lashed out, growling even more with every passing second, "let me out of here." she didn't know where to go but...she knew how to find Colleen...she could find her somehow and start from there.

"Do you think they'll want you? You are a....fearsome being. Unwanted, no loved ones, no one to miss you while you've been here. At least here you are....wanted," Voldemort said rationally. "They hate you, don't you remember? No friends, abandoned by your own family, you were all alone when we found you."

Alexandria started shaking her head, remembering back to that night when she was captured. She had been in the woods with a group, and then she felt the change over come her and she suddenly was in the Malfoy cellar. "Think back to every moment you've been in contact with a wizard...." Voldemort continued. "You were abandoned, unwanted, and you'll never know safety or even love. Not by them anyway. With us, you're accepted, you'll have power. Things you only imagined."

Memories flooded her mind and she remembered how every single person looked at her with disgust. She flinched at the memory of being harmed by every person she'd met, never having the ability to fight back because she didn't want to...didn't want to hurt anyone. But they had all hurt her, had all punished her for a lot in life she didn't ask for. Especially Fred, Fred was always present in every single memory and each time he was...she was hurt most by him.

"They never wanted you near them, never want to see you again," Voldemort continued.

Alexandria flinched again as his words connected and made so much sense. Could she really go out into the world? She wasn't wanted anywhere, but Alexandria wanted to flee. Every single neuron was screaming to run, flee to safety. She had to, in order to live. But there was a moment where her heart lurched at the thought of power.

On instinct Alexandria lashed out at Voldemort, making him step back before she slipped through the bars of the gates with only minimum trouble. Voldemort looked at her, smiling slightly, as Alexandria put the steel bars between them. Was he really not going to do anything about her actions? She was running away, he was losing his puppet. Why wasn't he stopping her?

With a curious look Alexandria disapparated on the spot. Without Voldemort lifting a finger to stop her.

~*~*~

What do you think is going to happen next??? ;)