I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE

Börja om från början

"Today is Valentines Day, are you going to call Maca?"

My smile faded.

"No, I'm not"

"Jamie, for Christ sake! You need to talk to her! At least tell her what happened to Dulcie"

"NO! She should have been here for me, not because Dulcie was sick. And she picked her job"

"A job you pushed her to get. If I'm not mistaken, she wanted to go to Cape Town with you and not take that role"

I gave her an exasperated look and sighed, then I grabbed the suitcase and walked out of the room. I'm not ready to talk about Macarena just yet.

Chicago, February 2014

Macarena's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock, my eyes hurt from all the crying I did last night. Every night for the past days I've cried myself to sleep. Jamie won't answer his phone, won't reply my messages, I'm desperate. My phone rang and my heart stopped thinking it was Jamie and it broke again when I saw Santi's name on the screen.

"Alo?"

I sobbed on the phone.

"Maaaquiiii don't cry baby"

Santiago cooed on the phone.

"I just don't know what to do!!""

"You must have come"

"I know! I know! I understand I messed up, I just don't know how to fix it!"

"I'm not supposed to help you out, but you're my sister so I'm just going to tell you this, screw that movie!!! You must be here! This is your family Maqui! Have you spoken to Jenny?"

"Nooooo"

I kept sobbing.

"She would have said the same thing, come to Vancouver, come soon because Jamie is about to leave"

"Ok. Ok. I'll be there"

"Thank God! I brought some sense into that hard head of yours!!! Listen, I gotta go. Te amo" (I love you)

"Yo también" (me too)

I hung up the phone and packed my carry on suitcase, I need to go to Vancouver, I need to see Jamie, maybe after seeing how sorry I am he will forgive me.

Half an hour later I was running out of my apartment when I ran into a tall guy. He held me by my shoulders to avoid my fall.

"Wow there! Are you ok?"

I looked up and my eyes met the bluest eyes I've ever seen, a different shade of blue than Jamie's and Mine, these are more like the ocean blue. Chris Evans's eyes.

"Yeah! Thanks! Sorry! I gotta go"

"Wait! Macarena, right?"

"Yeah! Bye!"

"Nice to meet you!"

I heard him calling after me, I don't have time to waste, I need to meet Jamie.

As soon as I arrived to O'hare airport I ran to the airline counter, it had started snowing so I was afraid I wasn't going to find a flight. After asking the nice lady attending the counter she confirmed my suspicions.

"I'm sorry ma'am, there's a snow storm in Vancouver right now so there aren't any flights available"

"What do you mean? When can I fly?"