I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE

Start from the beginning

"You do realize that all this meeting was a big pain in the ass for me and pretty girl here and now we don't like Captain Asshole anymore"

I giggled at Vince's statement, he was right! Why would they do that? If Chris wanted to be treated as one of the group we didn't need to know all this information.

"His name will be linked to this movie not only as an actor but also as a producer, I'm actually just representing him, he's the real Executive Producer, which makes him your boss"

Vince and I shared a look before falling into laughter. What is happening here???? This woman is crazy!! All this could have been spoken via email or a phone call, they are being over dramatic towards this Chris Evans guy! How complicated the movie industry can be!

Shelby cleared her throat and then spoke again.

"Before Chris was involved in this movie, you guys were staying in trailers"

"Not me! I live here, remember?"

Vince lives in Chicago so he doesn't need the trailer but I do. Shelby smiled at him and continued.

"That's right, but the apartment that is being offered to Macarena it's not just breathtaking but comfortable and well situated. Furthermore, both your salaries will be increased by 25%"

"WHAT????"

Vince and I spoke in unison, that's insane!!! Wow!! But why??? Shelby answered my unspoken question.

"He has his reasons, so is everything settled?"

"Fine by me! Cheers to Captain Asshole"

Vince raised his glass of water while I tried my hardest to hide my smile, Shelby stood up and reached for her phone to make a phone call, which I had no doubt was to Captain Money. Charles, one of the producers came to me.

"Macarena, these are your apartment keys and the address, please let me know if you need anything, here's my card"

I took it in my hands and walked to Vince who was gathering his script and cellphone.

"I take it you won't be inviting Chris for a beer anytime soon?"

"I don't know what his game is, it's weird, I don't know him, I guess we'll have to wait and see, pretty girl"

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden stop of the taxi. We've parked outside of the most beautiful apartment building I have ever seen and it was right in front of the lake!!

Vancouver, February 2014

Jamie's POV

"Do you have everything settled?"

I asked Millie while she was finishing packing her suitcase. She was smiling, we were all very excited, today we got to take Dulcie home and it was Valentines' Day.

"Yes, where is Santi?"

"He's in the car running the heat so my princess can have a comfy ride"

I cooed whilst watching my baby who was sleeping in her comfortable car seat.

"Why thank you!"

Millie said while grinning at me.

"I wasn't talking about you! Besides, I don't doubt that's Santiago's reason. He loves you, ye know?"

"I know, and I love him right back"

I pinched her nose while I reached for her suitcase. She stopped me placing her hand on my bicep.