Chapter 43

THNK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE HAD ON THIS BOOK. YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW MUCH THIS BOOK AND YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

ENJOY THE VERY LAST CHAPTER.

SORRY IF IT DOESNT END HOW YOU WANT IT TO.

BUT WHATEVER..

~ Alisas POV ~

Jack opens the car door and step out. I have some difficulties with the seat belt so jack has to climb back in The car and help me. I thank him and he just smiles. We hear screaming and splashing coming from you backyard. We walk inside and to the patio. Everyone was in the pool. We walk outside and everyone starts yelling louder.

"Hey how did the photoshoot go?" Johnson asked.

"Good." I sigh sitting sitting down.

"We were waiting for you guys to get home just incase you guys want to to go to Sebs steakhouse."

"Yeah that sounds good." Jack looks at me and I nod.

"When are we going?" I ask starting to walk to my room.

"In a little bit." Matt responds.

I walk to my room and I look in the mirror. Ew my face looks greasy. I wipe powder over my face. I put my hair in a French braid which takes me forever because I kept messing up, it been a long time since I did a French braid.

I put on a light purple long sweater and then leggings on with white converse. I also add a black and white checkered scarf. I walk over to Jacks rooms and he's laying on his bed with khakis on and nothing else..

"How can you lay down in khakis ?" I laugh. "It's weird."

"I'm not weird." He looks at me.

"It is weird. Laying down with Khakis  in is so uncomfortable." I shake my head walking to closers. "But are you ready? We are going to be leaving in a bit."

"Yeah Im ready. I only need to put on a shirt."

"Put on a nice one so we both look nice."

"I was already planning on that." He smiles.

I lean in a quickly peck him on cheek and walk out of his rooms and into the hallway. Everyone is in the living room still.

"Alisa. You and Jack ready?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah. Jack will be out in a few." I smile walking to the fridge to grab a vitamin drink.

"So are we ready to go?" Jack walks out with a blue and black flannel on.

Everyone nods.

"Let's go then." Jack waits for me to come beside him.

He wraps his arm around me and we walk out to the cars. Me, jack, Cameron, and Sammy ride in one car and the others figure out who's riding in which car. I'm driving.

• • •

I park in a spot right next to the doors of the restaurant. We all get out of our cars and pile into the restaurant. We orders the buffet for everyone and me and Jack order a 14 piece ship plate also.

We sat at a long table. I had Sammy on one side of me, Jack on the other, and Shawn across from me. We got up and got some food. Jack kept messing around with me and started putting stuff on my plate that I don't like.

"Jack stop." I whine. "I'm going throw this plate at you." I threaten jokingly.

"Do it." He pushes me a little bit.