Chapter 22

~ Jacks POV ~

Me and Alisa are currently in the car jamming to some song that I don't know the name but I know the lyrics.

We arrive to our first stop which is a place called Under The Water. It's a place that you could go and watch sea creatures in a big tank or you could go scuba dive in a big tank. Alisa thinks that we are just going to watch the animals but nope we are going to swim with the animals.

• • •

"No Jack!" Alisa yells as I try to pull her near the tank.

"Come on!" I let go and she crosses her arms.

She actually believed me when I told her that if you put on the equipment, you could win $50.

"No Jack. I don't want to swim with those big things." She points at the water.

"Why, they are harm less." I yell, laughing.

"They are scary and I don't want them to eat me." She pouts.

"I'm gonna be in there with you." I reassure her, "And if one of those things tried to eat you, I would kill it with my bare hands."

"That's like impossible." she giggles.

"For you." I smirk. "Please come in." I begg.

"Jack." She whines trying not to give in.

"Fine. We don't have to do it." I start walking back to the place where all the equipment is. "And that was to. My bucket list too." I mumble acting bummed to make Lisa guilty.

"Oh my gosh Jack." She pushes me lightly.

"What." I act like I'm confused.

"Stop." She whines again.

"I'm not doing anything. I just really wanted to go swimming with the sea creatures today but I guess
I'll have to do it some other time." I shrug.

"Fine Jack I'll go." She gives in.

"Okay let's go!" I grab her hand and I take off towards the tank and I jump pulling Alisa with me.

We go under water and we have to breath through a tube that's actually really hard to breath through. Alisa is holding on the my wrist like her life depends on it.

We start to swim around and see a bunch of different creatures. Alisa is fooling around and is gonna break the equipment of she doesn't stop. Then a big whale or shark type looking thing starts coming towards us. Alisa shot behind me and I reached out my hand to touch the animal. I got Alisa to touch it, surprisingly.

• • •

We were done and put the equipment back.

"Now see that wasn't so bad." I poke Lisa in the stomach and she laughs slapping my hand away.

"Where are we going now?" We both get in the car.

"I don't know. Where to next?" I ask her even though I already know that she hungry by her hands on her stomach.

"Eh." she shrugged, "I'mma little hungry." She looks at me and smiles.

"Pizza City here we come." I wink at her turning on the car.

"Yay." Lisa gets excited.

• • •

When we arrived I parked in the front near the building. We get out and walk in. This was our first time here. It was more like a fancy restaurant that had chandeliers and everything was clean. But then there was a huge arcade. Go carts, Laser tag, bumper cars, and other games.