Chapter 28

~ Alisas POV ~

I nod and smile lightly. "Okay."

"Great." He whispers and smiles.

Instead of driving we decided to walk. We get to a sorta fancy store and me and Finks decided to go in there while the others went to another. We went to the dresses.

"Look at this one." Finks pulls a tight orange dress that had small ruffles out.

"That's cute." I nod kinda lying and I go back to browsing.

"Liar." she shoots back and I laugh. "What about this one?" She pulls out a dark red tight dress.

"Now that's cute." I stop and look at the dress.

"Really? Do you think it would look good on me?" She asks unsure.

"I would try it on." I suggest.

"Okay. Come with me." She pulls me to the dressing rooms.

I sit on a little black couch and wait for her to come out. While I wait I text Madison.

Me: Hey

Mads💜: hey whats up?

Me: Shopping for a dress.

Mads💜: Why?

Me: Skate is in town and he's throwing a party

Mads💜: I wanna go😫

Me: then go

Mads💜: but my girls are wanting me to stay the night at their house

Me: Sucks for you😊

Mads💜: Could I possibly bring them to the party?

Me: It's invite only

Mads💜: well I'm inviting them....

Me: Don't piss Skate off

Mads💜: ik I'm just fuckin around with you.

"Alisa." Finks says and I take a glance at her.

Me: I gtg see ya.

I shut off my phone and stand up.

"It's beautiful!" I walk around her checking the dress out.

"Are you sure cause I don't wanna be looking stupid when I walk in." She looks in the mirror.

"If someone where to think that you look stupid, you would of a had to trip in heels." I laugh and she does too.

"Thanks." She smiles admiring herself. "No while I get out of this thing, you go look for a dress."

I nod and walk back to the dresses. There is literally no dress that I like. All of them are ugly.

"Find one yet?" Finks walks over to me breaking my concentration.

"No. I don't like any of them." I complain.

"Let's go ask someone." She grabs my arm and pulls me to a lady that was straightening shoes. "Excuse me. Can you help us find a dress for a friend. She has a low self esteem and she doesn't think that any of these dresses will look good on her." She lies.

"Ashley." I scold her whispering.

"Shh." She looks at me out of the side of her eye.

"Of course." The lady smiles. "Now what kinda of dress are we looking for?"

"A dress that is kinda like this one." She shows the lady hers.

"Okay." She nods and walks passed us to the same area we were in before.