Chapter 11

~ Alisas POV ~

I quickly drop my bags and run to the door to fling it open. People in the lobby look at me weird as I run to the stairs. This is going to kill but.I run as fast as I can up the 3 flights of stairs. after the first one my legs felt like they were going to give in but I kept running. When I got to the 3rd floor I saw Madison.

"Madison get your bags hurry!" I yell.

She runs into the hotel room and takes forever but comes out with 3 bags. I grab the heaviest one bc she would be careful and slow. Why? Because she wouldn't want to break a nail.

When I get to the stairs I threw the suitcase down them and ran down. I did it down the other flights of stairs and ran out to the limo.

I shoved the bag in the car and Madison came out of the hotel a minute after me. We got in the car and I was breathless.

"Okay step on it!" Cameron yelled to the limo driver.

We were there in less than 3 minutes we all rushed, dropped out bags off, and ran to our bordering area. We got there just in time but we will probably have a sucky seat.

Aaron was the first one to get on and found 6 seats open in one row. He sits near the window and I Sit in the middle. Of course Jack sits next to me.

-Skip flight bc boring-

The flight was really awkward. I fell asleep and then Aaron fell asleep. We watched YouTube videos and Netflix. We even went on omegle and talked to some fans. But here we are at the airport walking back to our escort. There were plenty of fans but we were in a rush and the body guards wouldn't let us take pictures or talk. We all got to the limo and put our bag in then climbed in ourselves.

"You lucky Alisa cares enough about you because we almost didn't came and get your ass." Taylor joked to Madison.

"Yeah thanks Taylor. And thanks Alisa. I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that. I'm so pathetic. And I'm also sorry to Aaron for that it was just in called for and I'm truly am sorry." she apologizes.

I started to fell bad for her Because Jack was chuckling at what she was saying.

"It's okay Madison. I forgive you but please don't do it again cause that hurt." I Plead.

"Oh come on Alisa." Jack slams his hands on his legs and yells. "You forgive her every single time she does something wrong. I hope you notice that she's just playing you."

"Jack no she's not shut the fuck up." I yell.

"Oh yeah and Jack I'm sorry for doing that to you. I know you won't ever forgive me but I just want you to know that lt was a stupid mistake I made. And I also love you even if you don't love me back." she apologises more. "I should of never done that." Her voice cracks and starts crying.

"Madison." I sigh walking over to her. "It okay. Jacks a jerk." I whisper the last part.

"Bro say it!" Matt whispered/yelled.

"Fine. Madison I'm sorry for what I said." Jack says.

She just sits there still crying. UGH JACK YOUR SUCH AND ASS!

"Okay we are hear." The limo driver say thought the speaker.

We get out with our bags and check in. 2nd floor. 5 rooms will have 2 people in it and 1 with 3

"Me and Jack will take one of the 2 people room." Jack says and walks to one of the rooms.

"Me and Aaron will be in a room." I say.

"But one person can stay in there too because there will be an extra bed." Aaron says. (omg I felt weird writing that eww)

"I will come room with you guys." Taylor volunteers.