Chapter 26

~ Alisas POV ~

-one week and 2 days later-

I wake up in the own comfort of my bed. I look at the time in my phone. 10:48. Like usually I don't feel like getting up but if I don't Madison will come in here with an air horn. I drag myself to the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun, or a messy bun you can say.

I walk to the kitchen and no one is there. everyone is usually up by 10. I go check in everyone's rooms and no body. They always do this. I go grab my phone and call Madison, No answer. Sammy, no answer. Shawn, no answer. Matt, no answer.

I decided to just give up and make something to eat. I decided to skip
breakfast and get subway. I go to my room, put on some shorts, a Nebraska t-shirt, and flip flops. I grab money and my phone. I walk outside and they took all 3 cars. I guess I'm walking.

- skip to getting back home -

I walk inside and make my way to the couch. I turn on the TV and eat my sandwich.

-2 hours later-

"Where the hell are they?" I ask myself.

I call again and still no answer.

"Fuck this. I'm going shopping." I throw my phone on the couch and walk back to my room.

I get ready as I usually do and after about 45 minutes I was ready. I wore one of Jacks Cali t-shirts, jean shorts, and black converse. I grab my phone and my sunglasses and I head out.

• • •

I'm currently in rue 21 when my phone starts to ring. I look at it and I don't recognise the number but answer it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alisa, its Jacks dad."

"Oh hi."

"Yeah I just wanted to let you know we are going to stay down here until We hear about Jack."

"Oh okay. Do you guys need a place to stay?"

"No we have a little hotel room. I think we'll be fine."

"If you need a place to stay, you can stay at our house, just give me a call,"

"Alright will do."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up. I continued shopping and then I got another phone call. Sammy.

"Hello."

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm at the strip mall. Where are you?"

"Home. How much long until your done."

"I just have a couple more store that I want to go to."

"Okay. hurry."

"Fine."

I hung up and continued my shopping again.

• • •

I finally go home and I opened the door.

"Hey Alisa." Everyone greeted me.

"Hey." I say almost breathless. "where did I you guys go?"

"To see Jack parents." Shawn said.

I nodded and walk back to my room.

"Hey. there you are." Sammy come behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"No hey there you are." I turn around smiling.

"Sorry I didn't wake you up." he watches me as I sit my bags down on my bed.