Chapter 5

~ Alisas POV ~

Me and my mom arrive at the airport and we look around. I got a text from Aaron 10 minutes ago saying he landed.

Me: hey where are you?

Aaron👑🍥🗿: Look up😉

I look up and I see him. Standing there with that silly huge smile on his face.

"Aaron!" I yell and run to him.

As I run, he quickly drops his bags and holds out his arms. I jump into his arm and wrapped my legs around his waist. Tears of joy were streaming down my face. Aaron spins me around and soon I drop down to the floor.

"Oh my gosh. It's been forever." I whisper looking in his eyes.

"I missed you so much." he brought me back into a hug. "oh and I have a surprise."

He backs aways and points straight ahead. OMG.

"Taylor! Matt! Shawn! Carter!" I yell and start to run towards them.

We all end up in a group hug.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna die." I cry even more.

"Please don't we would miss you so much!" Matt hugs me tight and I hug back.

"Ugh I missed you Guys so much!" I give them all individual hugs.

"We missed you more tho." Taylor poked my stomach and I flinched because it tickled.

"Don't do that!" I laugh.

"Fineeeee." he whines.

"Hello." I turn around to see my mom smiling at us.

"Hey Mrs. Hanks!" All the boys said and brought her into a group hug.

"It's nice to see you boys again." She says.

"Aye Jack!" Matt yells.

I look over and I see Jack, JJ, Finks, and Madison walking/running over here.

"Are you still friends with Madison?" Aaron asks me.

"I don't even know anymore." I shake my head.

Aaron doesn't really like Madison that much. He thinks she's a slut and now I'm starting to think the same thing."

"Hey Aaron." Jack comes over and hugs him.

I stand behind Aaron awkwardly while everyone else is greeting each other or talking.

"Hey Alisa!" Madison walks over to me.

"Hi." I said in a harsh tone. "So um I got food ready at my house so are we gonna leave or..."

"Yeah let's go." Aaron said to the others that came with him.

"Um actually I rented a limo and we could ride in that to Alisas house." Madison announces.

"Yeah that sounds better." everyone agrees.

I'm already pissed.

"Mom lets go." I pull my mom away from everyone. "I'll see you guys at my house."

• • •

~ Madison's POV ~

Alisa is riding home to her house with her mom and the rest of us is riding in a limo. Perfect.

"So you and Madison." Taylor said towards Jack.

"Uh what." Jack chuckles a bit.

"Don't act dumb." Matthew said.