Chapter 4

~ Jacks POV ~

It has been almost a week since me and Alisa talked. She is still talking to Madison, Finks, and JJ. To get my mind off it for a while, my friends Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier are coming down here for a week or 2. They are going to be staying at my place because im basically the one that invited them.

But I plan on asking out Madison sometime soon. I don't know if I should do it when Cameron and Nash are here or not.... They really don't like Madison and I don't bother to ask because I like Madison. She's my friend, for now.

At that very moment I get a text from JJ.

Jackster: yo lets hang out

Me: alright where?

Jackster: Let's go play some hoops with Sammy Kenny Skate and Dillon

Me: ok meet me at my house

Jackster: ok see ya then

Me: Yea

I go to my closet and slip on a black t-shirt that has "Do you even lift?" On it in white. I grab my basketball shoes and slip them on over my Nike socks. I wait for JJ to get here.

10 minute have passed and I finally here a couple car doors shut. Then I hear my front door shut. I quickly walk down stairs and see JJ and Sammy about to come upstairs.

"Aye what's good my man." Sammy looks up at me coming down the stairs.

"Nothing what about you." I bring him in to do our bro hug.

"I've been busy." He states.

"Ah." I whisper.

"Hey we're here!" I look up and see Dillon and Kenny walk in.

"Hey bro." JJ does their hand shake.

"So we are going to play some hoops?" Kenny claps his hand together.

"Yup. Jack you have a ball?" Sammy answers and points to me.

"Yeah it's in the garage." I nod and walk passed them to the garage.

I found 3 flat basketballs and 2 well blown up ones. I grab those to and turn around to see all the boys walking in.

"Here, Johnson." I throw the basketball to the ground and it bounces back up to him and catches it.

"Okay let's go!" Johnson yells hitting the ball and bouncing it a few times.

• • •

~ Alisa's POV ~

Me and Madison are about to walk to the beach. She has been in the bathroom it seems like forever, like kill myself, please. While I wait, I text Cameron because he's coming here in a couple weeks. I seems like forever until I have seen him. He used to be one of my closest friends but then he moved in with Nash in LA.

I hear the familiar squeak of the bathroom door and I look up towards that way. Madison walks out with a really tight pink and blue striped bikini and some black shorts over her bottoms.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I basically scream.

"A bikini and shorts." She sasses and grabs her bag.

"That's a tight bikini." I look at her as if she was crazy.

"So. It's not hurting anyone." She smiles and shakes her head a little.

"Well it does hurt me because now everyone is going to know that I have a slut as a friend." I joke.

"Shut the hell up. You have no room to talk." she laughs.