Chapter 39

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOO AARON. ILY AARON. ALSO TO MY QUEEN MAHOGANY ILY.

I FINALLY UPDATED! ENJOY.

- Flight Landed -

~ Alisas POV ~

I walk off the ramp and into the airport I was crying on the plane because I felt bad for leaving my mom. And of course I was still worried about my brother. I texted the boys 10 minutes ago saying that I landed. I walked passed people to get to my luggage.

When I got my bags, I started walking to the exit when I saw everyone looking for me. I start walk to them and then Jack spotted me. I wasn't smiling. Jack smiled at first but when he say the tears it was gone.

He jogged up to me and immediately took me into a hug. I buried my head into his chest. I hugged him tight. Of course I was excited to see him. I was beyond excited. Just at this time I didn't feel like jumping for joy.

"I missed you." He mumbled into my hair.

"I missed you too." I mumble back.

I pull away and everyone else was walking over.

"Alisa!" They shout and give me hugs.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asks and I nod. "Shut up no your not." He pulls me into a hug.

I start to cry just a little harder. He knows I'm crying so he squeezes me tighter.

"Okay let's go back home." He whispers.

I pull away and nod wiping my eyes. We start walk to the exit and I was swept off me feet. Literally. Jack pick me up and continued to walk like nothing happened. I smile slightly at him and he smiles back.

"There's that smile I was looking for." He leans in and pecks me on the lips.

• • •

We got back to the house and I was okay by then. I walked to my room and looked around. I was clean. Defiantly not the way it was when I left.

"Hey." Jack said scaring me from breaking the silence. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I breathed sitting on the floor, unzipping my suitcase.

"Do you need help?" He asked walking over to me.

"No. I can do it myself." I say wanting to be alone.

"Are you sure? I can help if you wa-" I cut him off.

"Jack. I'm fine. Please." I beg.

"Okay I'm sorry." He backs out of the room slowly closing the door when he left.

I start unpacking my stuff and putting everything where it was.

When I was done, flopped on the bed grabbing my phone. I pressed my moms contacts and called it.

"Hello?" She answered after 3 rings.

"Hey mom."

"Oh hey sweetie."

"I was just calling to tell you I got here safely."

"Oh good. How is everyone?" She sniffed. She was crying.

"Good. How are you?"

"I'm just fine."

"Mom don't worry please."

"I know. Um. I have to go."

"Okay."

"Bye. Love you."