Chapter 7

~ Alisas POV ~

"Cameron! Nash!" I yell standing up.

I try to run to them but fail because my foot.

"Alisa!" Aaron yells grabbing my arms keeping me from falling.

"Alisa! What happened?" Nash yelled looking down at my foot.

"A piece of glass cut me." I sigh.

"Oh give me a hug already." Cameron smiles and walks towards me.

I wrap my arms around him as he does the same. He squeezed me tight. Cameron made me feel so safe, comfortable, and, and I can't think. All I could think about was the smell of his jacket as my head was buried in his chest.

"I thought you gu-" I pull away carefully.

"Yeah I know. Jack call us last night and told us what happened so why not come out here today." Nash smiles cutting me off.

"Give me a hug." I open my arms wide.

He comes towards me and picks me up. Spinning me around.

"Oh what the hell?" I see shocked Madison in the door frame. "how d-"

"We walked through the front door." Cameron chuckles.

"So how did you know I was up here?" I ask.

"We didnt. We were going to surprise you. but you were in here sooooo yeah." Cam laughs.

I nod.

"I'm back with the crutches!" I hear a faint yell from down stairs.

"Up here!" I yell back.

I focus on the loud foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Hey man!" Now shocked Jack was standing in the door frame.

"Hey!" They did their bro hugs and Jack sooner or later gave me my crutches.

• • •

-Time skip to healed foot-3 weeks-

~Jacks POV~

Madison has been acting like a bitch. She's pushing me around and yelling at me for the stupidest things. Is she on her period? No. I know she isn't because I'm her boyfriend and I should know. Over these weeks I have gain a lot more feelings for Alisa. More than Madison. But I know she feels the same. I just don't want to get rejected. But I'm not Gonna ask her out, I'm just gonna tell her how I feel about her. Today everyone is going to the beach so I'm planning on telling her while we are there. I wouldn't call it cheating just sharing my opinion.

"Jack where you hell is my bikini?" Madison yells from upstairs.

"The last place you left it." I yelled back smirking.

"I'm not joking Jack." Madison yelled obviously pissed.

"I'm not either." I change the channel.

"How about you get off your lazy ass and help me." She yells as I hear her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I have other stuff to do." I continue watching tv.

"Really like sitting on your ass and watch Spongebob." she sasses.

I nod. She goes around the back of the tv and unplugs it.

"What the hell?" I stand up. "you have been acting nothing but a bitch lately and it's fucking pissing me off."

"I'm sorry." she seems shocked that I said that. "It just I'm scared that Alisa will take you away from me."

"Oh come here." I open my arms and she comes and hugs me.