Chapter 17

-Next Day-

~Alisas POV~

I wake up on the couch only to be remembered by what went down yesterday. Instantly my day was basically ruined.

"Alisa wake up!" I hear 2 people yell breaking a long, not awkward silence.

I jump and yell, "I'm awake."

I hear them chuckle and I turn around to see Cameron and Nash.

"What?" I smile shaking my head.

"We scared you." Nash started laughing harder them Cam.

"So." I shrug in a sassy tone.

"It was funny." Cameron laughs harder.

"Oh hey." Someone say coming from behind Nash and Cam.

"Oh good morning Maddie." I could tell Nash from his tone, he was star strucked.

"Hi." Cameron said and turn back towards me.

I lay there in silence and see Madison walk up to Nash pecking him on the lips.

"Are you and Jack even dating?" I ask Madison.

"No. I think of my relationship with him more like, friends with benefits." She parts her lips from Nash's to look at me and smile.

"Oh yeah and then last night you were flirting with Aaron. Is it the same with him too?" I stand up.

"Alisa jump calm down." Cameron holds my arm.

"I am." I hang it out of his grip.

"Yeah. It is the same with him. He really cute with it too. When you guys actually were going out, he would try to hide it from you. He did a very good job with it too. I'm surprised he was a good boy and didn't confess." Madison smiles and my heart instantly stops and drops.

"Your lying." I say with pure hatred in my tone.

"You wish I was." Madison fires back.

I start to fast walk towards her ready to beat the fuck out of her. Before I got 2 feet away from her Cameron. Grabbed me and I was fighting to get free.

"Really? Your going to fight your best friend?" Madison smiles with her eyes squinted.

"More like my best back-stabbing bitch." I yell still aching to smash her head against the wall.

"Awe Alisa." she chuckles a little. "You make my laugh."

"Shut the fuck up. No one in this house wants you here. Everyone knows that you have played everyone. The biggest blessing would be for you to fucking leave already." I yell finally getting out of Cameron's grip but was still held back.

"Well too bad because I'm staying no matter what the fuckers here have to say." Madison crosses her arms.

"Who cares. why am I still arguing with you? Your like a fucking parrot that won't ever shut the fuck up." I start to walk passed, eyeing her.

Cameron had sure that I didn't try to hit her. I am beyond pissed.

"Alisa you need to calm down." Cameron whispered putting hands lightly on my waist.

"Why?" I basically yell. "Huh?

"Because I know everyone in this house is tired of all the fighting. it getting to the point that everyone is just done with each other." He turns me around so I'm facing him.

"That's not my problem." I shift my waist to one leg and cross my arms.

"Even if it's not, you should help to solve the problem not make it worst." he takes my hands and looks deep into my eyes.