Chapter 19

~ Alisas POV ~

-Arriving at the club-

We are now pulling up to the club and it's not really crowded which isn't a bad thing. I don't really feel like being shoved.

We park and we all start to hop out of the car. Cameron pulls me out helping me from not falling.

"Thanks." I faintly say and wait for everyone to be ready.

We all started to head in and me and Cameron's fingers were intertwined. No one talked while we were walking in and every once in a while Madison would look back at me in discuss. I ignore her.

We get up to the front entrance and they let us in. When we walk in the smell of beer and smoke hit my face. I started coughing.

"Alisha are you okay?" Cameron stopped and spinned me around so I'm facing him.

I nod and coughed one more time.

"Are you sure?" He asked concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." I breath.

"Hey let's go over there." Matt yells over the music and points over to white couches that were a circular figure.

We all start walking over there. we all sat down and I was next to Cameron and Shawn. I was already not feeling good. But I also didn't want to ruin everyone's night.

While everyone was talking I was looking around at all the people. They were dancing and having a good time. Then I noticed this guy staring at me. He didn't look ugly at all. I smile then he does.

My attention towards him was gone when I felt someone place there hand on my leg. I kinda jump and look at the hand that belonged to Cameron.

"What are you looking at." he looks in the direction that I was looking at.

The guy played it smart by not looking over here.

"I was looking at the signs." I lie.

"Oh." Cameron believes me.

After a while of talking everyone decides they want to go dance. Cameron guides me to the dance floor and we instantly start dancing. Taylor pulls us over to the bar and orders shots for everyone. I'm not really a big fan of drinking but I had a few to many shots. I went back out on the dance floor and a cute, muscular, tan guy started grinding on me. I played along and was started grinding on him too. His hands were lingering all over my body but I didn't care because well, I'm waisted.

I feel someone's wrist forcefully grab mine and I was pulled away quickly.

"What are you doing?" Cameron yells at me.

"What do you mean. I'm having a great fucking time." I spat.

"Yeah grinding on guys and letting them touch you the way they did?" Cameron yells again.

"Why does it concern you?" I yell back
With my voice full of sass.

Cameron immediately kissed me. It was a rough but sweet kiss. Cameron pulled away.

"Because I love you." He looks at me deep into my eyes.

~ Cameron's POV ~

She smiles then grabs my hand gently, and starts walking towards the exit. she guides me to the car.

"Let's go home." she smiles.

I nod and hop into the front seat.

• • •

Alisa guides me up to her room and closes the door. I hungrily kiss her, shoving her up against her door. I start move down to her jaw then her neck. Softly and sweetly sucking. I find her sensitive spot and she lets out strings of moans.