Chapter 41

Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I just feel like no one likes this book anymore. But I'm gonna be ending it soon.

----

~ Alisas POV ~

I lifted my head up quickly. I gazed around my room. I was just all a dream? I thought to myself. I slid off my bed and walked to the kitchen. I saw Jack pouring some pancake batter in a pan.

"Hey." I smile uneasily.

"Hey. How you feelin?" He looks at me walking over to him.

"Fine." I shrug.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Is my brother missing?" I ask blurting it.

"Um." He fake coughs. "Yeah."

I take a big breath in and then out. Fuck. It wasn't a dream.

I walk around the counter and sit down. I lay my arms on the counter and then I lay my head on top of them.

"Babe?" Jack says.

"Yeah." I groan into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I would say yes but I would be lying."

I hear him walk around the counter and I could feel his presents by me even before he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay Alisa. Everything is gonna be okay." He whispers. "If you want I will stay home and watch Netflix with you."

"Netflix and chill?" I raise my head smiling."

He smiles and leans in to peck me on the lips. "Yes Netflix and chill."

• • •

"Do you want to get snacks from the store?" Jack asks putting his plate in the sink.

I nod still chewing my pancake.

When I was done, I didn't feel like changing and Jack didn't change because I didn't. Jack grabbed his keys and we walked out to the car and off we went to the store.

We grabbed ranch and nacho Doritos, a snickers, Hershey bar, gum, Arizona Tea, Gatorade, gummy worms, vitamin juice, shockers, teddy grams, skittles, and then a tub of ice cream.

"Can we order pizza?" I ask sitting in the passenger seat.

Jack huffs as he sits down. He looks me dead in the eye and says, "of course."

• • •

When we get home, everyone is gone. We search the house just to make sure.

"So now we can watch Netflix in the living room instead in our room." Jack smiles.

"Or we can build a fort downstairs and watch Netflix down there." I smile.

I run down stairs and he grabs covers following me. Covers are thrown around along with pillows.

Our fort was done and I just ordered the pizza. Me and Jack brought down our food and we crawled inside the fort.
We started watching the children of the corn. Only because we felt like getting the shit scared out of us. Or I did atleast.

• • •

- 4 hours -

Me and Jack decided to do something else for a little bit than to watch movies. We decided to make a YouTube video. It was the Girlfriend tags for Jacks channel and then on my channel we did the Chapstick challenge.