Chapter 37

"I dare you to update a chapter."

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

~ Jacks POV ~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Alisa. I snuggle in closer to her and squeeze her tighter.

"Jack." She whines waking up.

"Goodmorning." I whisper smiling.

All she does is turnaround to face me, "goodmorning." She leans in a pecks me on the lips.

She buries her head into my chest and I wrap my arms around her again. We silently lay there. It's not awkward. It's actually comfortable.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

The door opened.

"Sorry but we made pancakes and waffles fore everyone." Ashley walks in.

"Okay we will be out there in a minute." I said and she walked back out. "Do you want to go eat?" I ask Alisa.

"Yeah." She nods moving to sit up.

We get up and walk to the kitchen were everyone was at. Goodmorning came out of everyone's mouth. Me and Alisa grab plates and also 2 pancakes. We stand at the counter and eat our pancakes.

"So did you have a great birthday?" Kian asks.

"Yeah." Alisa nods cutting her pancake.

She looks depressed.

"Are you okay?" I ask lightly grabbing on to her arm.

She looks at me with a dead stare and shakes her head.

"What's wrong?" I grab her hands and everyone waits for her to answer.

"Um." She looks at everyone.

She takes off to the door to go down stairs. I tell everyone to stay upstairs as I run downstairs. She's sitting on the couch her face cupped in her hands.

"Babe." I kneel in front of her.

I pull her faces away from her face. "What's wrong?"

"Jack I'm gonna miss you so much." She cries.

"What do you mean?" I ask yelling a little.

"I'm going home for 1 months." She spills.

I stay there in shock.

"A month?" I ask whispering and letting go of her hands. "I'm coming with you."

"No Jack. You need to stay here. I need a break from this house and everyone. I've been away from my family for to wrong." She

"Why is worth going home? All you have is your mom there? Your brother and dad are in Afghanistan or will be. Why are you leaving me?" I blurt.

"Jack my parents and my brother come before anyone in my life right now. Even if I'm just gonna see my mom. I've been away from her for what seems like forever." She stands up and starts yelling.

"You put her before me?" I yell getting angrier.

Alisa pushes me and runs upstairs.

~ Alisas POV ~

Of course I'm gonna put my family before anyone. Especially my mom. No one comes before my mom.

I run to my room and everyone follows me.

"Guys leave me alone!" I yell slamming my door.

I get only on suitcase to pack my makeup, swimsuit, devices, ect. I look at my phone and I leave in 9 hours.