Chapter 18: Lover

Me: I am so sorry I didn't update last week!

Lucy: Explain yourself!

Me: Wattpad ate my hard worked chappie and it was late so I was tired and annoyed so I just pushed it to one more week. I hope you lovelies can forgive me ;-;

Lucy: Hmm....you are forgiven

Me: Yay!!!

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

    I looked down at the younger demon. It had now been a few days and his condition had slightly worsened.

   Biting my lip, I sat beside Ciel and kissed his forehead. "Please be okay, Ciel," I said softly, stroking his soft blue/grey hair.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I groaned as I sat up slowly, realizing I was back at my manor in hell. I sighed in relief. "Thank god. It was just a dream," I murmured to myself. I sat up slowly in bed.

   "Sebastian!" I called. "How long have I been out?" I frowned when the demon neither answered nor showed up. Slowly exiting my bed, I began to roam the manor. "Sebastian!" I called again, beginning to grow irritated by his silence.

   As I arrived in the kitchen, I froze to see the sight of my butler passionately kissing a woman. Beast to be precise, that annoying, whorish circus-slut.

   For some reason, my heart began to ache at the scene. "Sebastian..." I said softly. The demon paused his actions, pulling away to face him. "Oh. My Lord. I see your awake," he said monotonously. "Please excuse me for a while. I am currently busy." Beast turned over to me. "Sebby, who's that?" She asked.

   "Just a bother, sweetheart," he said, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. I gagged at the revolting sight before me.

   "Stop your little mating fest. Thats an order," I suddenly snapped. "And I thought you killed her?" The demon sighed. "I found her here in hell and decided to pleade myself. Now if you would pleade excuse me, I'd like to finish my play time."

   I snarled. "Well kill her now!!" I snapped again. Sebastian growled as he pulled away from the woman, glaring at me. "Listen, little brat," he growled, making me take a step back.

   "You broke my heart and stole my meal so I'm hungry and lonely. And now this slut is offering herself to me so I'll be damned if I don't take it. Understand?!"

   I frowned. "I did not break your heart," I stated. "You broke mine when you died." The memories of my human past with Sebastian flooded my head. "You left me all alone and I had no choice but to bring you back since I didnt know when you would  return. You broke my heart and left me all alone."

   "But even when I came back, you ignored me!" He growled. "You turned into a stupid demon! And you treated me like shit! And you killed all my cats!" His words made me flinch. "I hate you, you know that?" Sebastian said. "Your nothing but a stupid little brat who I regret meeting."

   I felt a strange emptiness wash over me. "N-No," I said softly, voice trembling. "Y-Your not real." The demon suddenly froze. "Sebastian would never, ever, say that. He loved me and still loves me, more than anything. He would never quit on me no matter what I did." I stated firmly. "So calmly fuck off and tell me where he is."

   Sebastian's eyes suddenly softened, a soft smile gracing his lips as he embraced me tightly. "My Ciel," he whispered softly, crimson eyes falling shut. My eyes shortly followed as I inhaled his lovely scent of dark chocolate and cinnamon.

   "I love you..." he whispered quietly into my ear. My heart fluttered at his words and I smiled softly, about to return my feelings when I felt his warmth leave me. "Please be okay..." his voice echoed in my mind.  My eyes snapped open as I was suddenly all alone in a white room.

   "I guess this isn't a dream," I murmured, sighing softly. "Alright. Bring it on whoever you are," I growled loudly. "Ciel Phantomhive never quits."