Chapter 12: Discussion

Me: DON'T KILL ME!!

Lucy: WHAT. THE. FUCK. WHERE WAS THE UPDATE LAST WEEK?! WHERE?! WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?! WHERE IS IT?! YOU'D NEVER GIVE IT TO AN ORDINARY CITIZEN!!

Me: Uh...I went to a beach house. With my friend. We are no longer friends XD Anyways! I am looking for someone who can do covers. If you can I will give you full credit and will highly appreciate it! Thaaaaaaaaaannnkkkkkkkkkssssss ♡♡♡♡

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I walked to the Undertakers, excitement and hope boiling inside me. He caused this, he knows how to bring him back. My little, perfect Ciel back.

Now fueled with the drive to get my lover back, I quickly entered the Undertakers shop. "Undertaker," I called, slamming the door open.

"Hehe, yes butler?" He giggled, resting his chin on a wooden table. "You did something to Ciel. Something to make him a demon. What was it?" I asked. Undertaker bursted into a giggle fit.

"Ooh yes! It was so sweet!" He squealed, rolling off the table. "He couldn't wait for you! He wanted a way to bring you back! But with a price. The price was his humanity. You had of course come back anyways so he sacrificed himself for nothing. And lost his memories in the process. It was a metamorphosis potion that affected the cinematic record after the humanity was taken."

I scowled softly. Ciel, you kind hearted bastard. "How do I reverse it? There must be a way," I insisted. The Undertaker tapped his chin with an overgrown nail. "Lets see...."

"Ah! I have just the thing!" The reaper froze. "For a price that is." Rolling my eyes, I leaned into his ear, whispering a sickening joke as he burst into obnoxious laughter.

"Very well," he chuckled from the floor. "There is one way. But theres no guarantee that he will survive. Let alone gain back his humanity and memories."

"I don't need his humanity. Just his memories. I need my Ciel back. The real Ciel," I pleaded, flinching when my voice cracked.

Undertaker sighed. "You really care about him don't you? A demon in love with his contractor. That could make quite a story," he chuckled. I simple nodded, watching as he looked through a large dusty book.

"Ah, here we are. A remembrance potion. Demons, demons...I will need, a tear from the king of hell, a hair from the three headed guard dog, and blood black as night. Understood?"

I murmured the list of ingredients to myself before nodding. "Yes. Thank you," I said, giving him a slight smile be for exiting the establishment. I'm coming my love...

Lucy: Now were talking!!

Me: Wooooo!! You go Sebby!! Stab fate in the butt!!!

Sebastian: ...Wat.

Me: Uh...please vote and comment if you wanna see more! Also please let me know if any one of you out there can do covers! Thanks lovlies! Wuv you! ♡