Chapter 9: Porcelain Doll

Hello! Well, if your the smart cookie, you've probably noticed that it says chapter 9 not 8. Well guess what; I'm fucking OCD. So yes there will be a chapter 21 but it's technically 20, I'm crazy, you guys know that. Chapter.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I've been thinking a lot after my little family reuinion with my father. Despite trying to deny the fact; I still love Ciel. More than anything.

Even if he chains me up, abuses me, calls me names, throws things at me, and kills all my cats, I still love him.

I smiled softly at the thought of our first meeting. He was so young and frail. Well, he's always been frail. Like a porcelain doll. His smooth pale skin and thin frame made it look as if the smallest touch would cause him to break into pieces.

The poor boy had been raped and tortured continuously by those human pigs. Yet despite that, he looked furious and strong when I found him, not frightened and broken like my countless contractors.

He was different. He was special. And he made my he made my heart beat. My cold, empty, demonic heart beat like a jackhammer every time his singular cerulean eye made contact with mine.

The first time we made love was...extraordinary. Out of the countless frivolous acts I was required to do, that one was my absolute crown jewel.

The way his warm skin felt pressed against my cool skin provided the perfect sensation. His lips were so soft and sweet. And his mouth tasted of chocolate and berries. His insides were so warm and tight that I had lost myself. The whole time I was afraid if I went to rough I'd crack the beautiful porcelain doll I so idolized.

The porcelain doll who already had so many cracks, and eventually...broke. The poor, fragile heart I had worked so hard to keep whole had broken into millions of tiny pieces.

Yet it came back. The porcelain doll pieced itself together like it always did. But this time it was different. Its heart was black and evil, its eyes red and bloody.

The once beautiful, blooming white rose had shed its petals and became nothing more than a stem with thorns. And my porcelain doll had become nothing more than a black puppet with no strings.

And I needed my doll back.

Well that was super deep and once again I have out done my deepness. Hey, lemme guys know if you want more deep things. Things like The arrogance of man is that nature is in our control and not the other way around. Damn I'm good.