Chapter 11: Undertaker

Me: Haiiiiiiii!!!!

Lucy: I'M BACK BABY!!!

Me: YASSSS! NOW WE HAVE ALL THE IRISH READS!!! *clears throat* Anyways, last night I wrote a fun chappie for me in my Darkest of Souls book and I was really proud of it and barely anyone read it. I'd really appreciate if you guys gave the book a look since I worked really hard on it.

Lucy: Yeah. I heard reading your stories is proven to make you live longer.

Me: Indeed they do.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I cannot handle this Ciel anymore. He kept ordering me around to do the most pointless of tasks. Sebastian, I want it to rain. Sebastian, get on your knees and bark like a dog. Sebastian, lick my shoes clean.

And Satan forbid I even hesitated on any of these ridiculous tasks, I was extremely punished. I learned that the hard way.

Three days ago

"Sebastian, I want it to rain," Ciel ordered boredly. "I apologize, my Lord, but it simply cannot be done," I said, turning to face him with an apologetic smile only to be met with a narrowed blood-red eye and frown. You messed up, idiot.

"Sebastian, what does our contract state?" He asked in an eerily calm way. "T-That I will serve and obey every one of your commands without hesitation until you reach your goal in exchange for your soul," I stuttered.

"And what did you just do?" I lowered my gaze. "Deny your order..." I mumbled softly. "Exactly. So you just broke the contract," Ciel said, standing from his seat. "I-I apologize."

"It's alright. I'll forgive you," he said, kicking me in the stomach and knocking the wind out of me. "Kneel," he commanded. I shakily did what he said. Grabbing a fist full of my hair, he shoved my face down to his shoes. "Now you will make it rain (heh), and never hesitate to obey my orders because next time, I will not be so forgiving." Biting my lip, I nodded. "Y-Yes, My Lord."

Present Day

I cannot handle this anymore. "Young Master, I will be heading downto Earth for more fresh ingredients and will return within the hour!" I announced, racing off before he could object.

I sighed in relief as I arrived on Earth, beginning to make my way to London. The only person who can reverse this is the person who caused this.

Skidding to a stop, I walked to the all to familiar shop I had visited one to many times. I looked up at the sign and scowled softly. Undertaker...

Me: Yay!!! Ciel might finally get fixed!! Maybe. Maybe...

Lucy: FINALLY! JESUS H. CHRIST YES!!!! VOTE PEOPLE, AND COMMENT ON THE EXCITEMENT RACING THROUGH OUR HEARTS!!