Chapter 5: Anger

Ayyyyyyyyyy! Whelp, this chapter is to basically throw out my frustrations of this week onto something. My first ever relationship only lasted for a day, and I'm super confused on wether I'm straight or asexual. Greeeeaaaaaaattttttt.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

Ciel gave me a day off today. I'm not entirely sure why. I simply woke him up, he averted his eyes and told me I could spend the day to myself.

I took it of course, no questions asked. I've never had a day off before so I had no idea how to spend it. I guess I'll go play with my kitties. That was the only way to possibly make me smile anymore.

Locking myself in my room, I unlocked my closet and allowed my mountain of cats to flow out from inside. I cuddled with them all equally. Well, except my little Button. Button was the kitten my mother gave me as a child.

He was a hell cat making him immortal. He was graced with sleek black fur and bright yellow eyes. Lifting him into my arms, I rubbed my nose against his happily, stroking his cute little ears in the process and hearing his tiny purrs of enjoyment.

This didn't last long however as I heard pawing at the window. I frowned and stood, walking towards it. There, sitting on the ledge was a bright red kitten with strange green eyes. I don't have a cat like that, do I?

I shrugged and opened the window. The more the merrier. I watched the kitten leap from the window and onto my bed. Smiling softly to myself, I turned to get some food for the new feline when a slender hand wrapped around my wrist.

I frowned and turned around only to be pinned to the wall by a woman with pale skin, bright green eyes and long red hair. With red ears. Oh shit its the cat. I shrugged. Its not like I have anything better to do.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

I grit my teeth, watching from my study window at the sight of my butler running off into the shed holding the hand of a mysterious woman.

Why am I so angry? Its not like I care about him. Right?...Right?! My head began to ache again and I gripped it tightly. Feelings of frustration, sadness and utter confusion ran through my head.

A wicked smirk carved its way into my lips. Fine. He wants to be like that? I'll give him a little surpise when he gets home.

One terrifying hour later

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I walked back into the manor, hair slightly disheveled and attitude completely angry. Turns out, that wasn't even a woman as much it was a cat. It was Grell. I shuddered. I had sex with Grell. The thought was utterly disgusting.

Oh well. I might as well bury myself in the fur of kittens after boiling my eyes and-- Oh my...

I was absolutely in shock and horror as I gazed at the bodies off all my lovely kittens scattered at Ciel's feet. And as my eyes slowly moved their way up to his I watched in terror as he slowly slit the throat of my dear Button.

Tears welled in my eyes and my heart shattered yet again. "Oh hello, Sebastian," Ciel said boredly, throwing the body of my beloved kitten at my feet before rising from his throne. "Clean this up would you? You know how much I despise cats."

Oh shhhiiiitttt. Okay, even I teared up a little in that one. I really hope you guys liked it and vote and comment what you'd like to see next! ^-^ stay fabulous lovlies!