Chapter 6: Revenge

FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES!!! Is how you say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! in hispanglish, my native language. I hope you all have a lovely mothers day and appreciate your mom's. Make sure to thank her for always feeding you so you don't die! Unless you don't have a mom and now I feel really bad ;-;. I'm gonna go cry now.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

I sighed contently as I sat at my office, reading a book. I was proud of my little scheme against Sebastian and how well it played out.

I've never liked cats. Hated them in fact. And the fact that Sebastian was purely in love with them, made it even more of a perfect punishment for irritating me.

I smiled wickedly at the memory of the previous night. Tears streaming down my butlers face in horror and sadness at the sight of his beloved cats dead bodies.

And it's not like he can hurt me anyways. The contract makes him unable to harm me in any physical way. Ah Ciel, you are such a wicked boy.

Smirking to myself, I stood. Better go see whats taking Sebastian so long with te-- I froze. No...no, no, no... "You let us die," My mother and father said simultaneously.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I smirked at the scene before me. The contract makes me unable to harm Ciel in any physical way. That doesn't mean I can't harm him emotionally.

"Sebastian! Stop this right now!" Ciel growled. I pouted. "Aww, my Lord can't handle a little revenge?" I said mockingly.

Just before he could scream out an order, his mother smacked him. "Screaming is no way to talk to your mother, young man," she hissed. "Especially not after you let us die," his father growled.

I saw tears begin to prick in his blood red eyes. Seeing how my work was done, I went downstairs and continued with my chores.

A few hours later, I walked upstairs to see Ciel curled into a ball, trembling. "S-Stop it, stop, stop, stop..." he murmured, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Satisfied with my revenge, I flicked my wrist as his deceased parents dissapeared. A part of me enjoyed the sight of a scared Ciel, shuddering and trembling in fear. But a larger part of me felt sad.

Felt...bad even for the terrified child who was just sad and confused. Before I could straighten out my emotions, a knock was heard at the door. Bowing, I excused myself.

I walked down the dark oak stairs and found myself at the door. Who the hell could possibly be at the do-- My crimson eyes widened at the sight. "F-Father?"

A similar looking, older version of myself stood at the doorstep. "Hello, Sebastian."

Oh shiiiiiiiitttttttt. And the daddy issues return. The struggle is real.